Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 02-19-2022, 09:07 PM
 
17,349 posts, read 16,492,563 times
Reputation: 28934

Advertisements

Slipping and falling in your home and cracking your skull in multiple places is not that common. It happens but many ER doctors have said that Saget's degree of head trauma was atypical for an at home slip and fall. He must have struck his head at the exact wrong angle and at the exact wrong spot for his fall to do that much damage.

The fact that the door had been locked from the inside of the room and the locks had to be cut off for security to enter the room does tend to back up the coroner's opinion that Saget suffered an unwitnessed fall backwards.

It's hard to accept that a relatively active, capable and full of life person could die in such a strange way. You think of these kinds of accidents happening with people who are frail and have mobility issues.

I actually do know of a man in his 60's who tripped going out the front door of his house. He hit his head and died right there on his front doorstep. In his case, he had health issues and had suffered other falls so it wasn't completely out of left field. Still sad, though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-20-2022, 06:55 AM
 
Location: Wonderland
67,650 posts, read 60,867,486 times
Reputation: 101073
I read a true story in Reader's Digest several years ago about a young healthy woman who was sitting at a stop light on her bike, fell off the seat (just lost her balance), and hit her head on the curb from basically what would have been standing height at the most, and died a few hours later.

Last edited by KathrynAragon; 02-20-2022 at 07:07 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-20-2022, 07:04 AM
 
Location: Wonderland
67,650 posts, read 60,867,486 times
Reputation: 101073
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
I briefly googled Nicole Kidman’s fathers death and they refer to the death as ‘unnatural’

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...amp/ncna201841

Sounds like someone else found more info that he had a heart attack

Look, that’s great that so many of you think taking a spill on the floor, hitting your head and dying is no biggie and a completely normal way to go. To many of us it’s not and it’s very unusual. Usually there’s some other explanation-drugs, booze, heart attack, stroke. Something. But there’s nothing here other than he fell and his head really hard. It may take a while for people to accept that. As I said before he was a healthy looking guy who wasn’t particularly old. It’s just a sad way to go.
He had two prescription drugs in his system that have common side effects of drowsiness and dizziness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-20-2022, 07:14 AM
 
7,234 posts, read 4,542,662 times
Reputation: 11911
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
Slipping and falling in your home and cracking your skull in multiple places is not that common. It happens but many ER doctors have said that Saget's degree of head trauma was atypical for an at home slip and fall. He must have struck his head at the exact wrong angle and at the exact wrong spot for his fall to do that much damage.
What is irritating me is that the "fact" of his damages imho, in no way leads to a conclusion that he must have fallen and hurt his head inside the hotel room. There are probably about 50 other explanations from criminal actions to Bob getting in a car accident to Bob having an issue out at the club and on and on. So for any medical examiner or police investigation to close with that kind of "guess" at the cause, imho, puts me on alert.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-20-2022, 07:18 AM
 
16,414 posts, read 12,487,571 times
Reputation: 59602
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
What is irritating me is that the "fact" of his damages imho, in no way leads to a conclusion that he must have fallen and hurt his head inside the hotel room. There are probably about 50 other explanations from criminal actions to Bob getting in a car accident to Bob having an issue out at the club and on and on. So for any medical examiner or police investigation to close with that kind of "guess" at the cause, imho, puts me on alert.
An issue at the club would have had witnesses and likely cameras. A car accident would have meant damage to his rental. Too many ways to eliminate all the explanations that people come up with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-20-2022, 07:56 AM
 
50,721 posts, read 36,424,154 times
Reputation: 76531
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
Slipping and falling in your home and cracking your skull in multiple places is not that common. It happens but many ER doctors have said that Saget's degree of head trauma was atypical for an at home slip and fall. He must have struck his head at the exact wrong angle and at the exact wrong spot for his fall to do that much damage.

The fact that the door had been locked from the inside of the room and the locks had to be cut off for security to enter the room does tend to back up the coroner's opinion that Saget suffered an unwitnessed fall backwards.

It's hard to accept that a relatively active, capable and full of life person could die in such a strange way. You think of these kinds of accidents happening with people who are frail and have mobility issues.

I actually do know of a man in his 60's who tripped going out the front door of his house. He hit his head and died right there on his front doorstep. In his case, he had health issues and had suffered other falls so it wasn't completely out of left field. Still sad, though.
Just the fact they had to cut a lock that was on inside the room means no one exited the apartment. If someone killed him like some think, how did they put the bar lock on inside then leave?

Last edited by ocnjgirl; 02-20-2022 at 08:21 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-20-2022, 07:58 AM
 
7,234 posts, read 4,542,662 times
Reputation: 11911
Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
An issue at the club would have had witnesses and likely cameras. A car accident would have meant damage to his rental. Too many ways to eliminate all the explanations that people come up with.
Are there a lot of cameras in the bathrooms at the club? I meant here are tons of ways the damage could have happened without evidence.

The correct result should have been, we don't know how it happened.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-20-2022, 08:19 AM
 
13,388 posts, read 6,435,788 times
Reputation: 10022
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
Just the fact they had to cut a lick that was on inside the room means no one exited the apartment. If someone killed him like some think, how did they put the bar lock on inside then leave?
Right. They would have had to exit via the balcony and navigate getting down from whatever floor he was on.

Who plans that kind of murder? And why?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-20-2022, 09:29 AM
 
Location: colorado springs, CO
9,512 posts, read 6,093,395 times
Reputation: 28836
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
The fracture came first, then the bleeding.
Nothing we are privy to has stated that. Subdural hematomas can cause falls, are you insinuating that's not true? I'm not saying it couldn't have happened as you say, I'm saying that that's not the only way possible for it to happen & he was at risk already, for it to have happened the way that I'm hypothesizing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Yeah, there are hundreds of reports of bashed-in heads being caused by the vaccines.
Of course not but there are thousands of reports on VAERS correlating the vaccine with subdural hematomas. Many of those cases involved people who lived & were able to state that there was no head injury involved. They were sitting down & simply lost consciousness & very lucky that there were others present to dial 911 & help them receive emergency treatment. VERY lucky, because time is of the essence with brain bleeds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I'm curious about blood pooling since you mentioned it. I've seen unidentified bodies with blood pooling. The ME knows that answer.
Right, the ME does know that answer & the answer is imbedded in the documents that are actively being suppressed. It's not a hard answer to arrive at ... Blood winds up pooling in different places, depending on whether gravity dependant drainage is involved & whether or not the heart stopped pumping before the injury or after.

If it was filtering down the spinal cord, that would indicate that Saget was upright for a while, with a beating heart, while the brain was slowly bleeding. If he was laying flat, only moving long enough to crawl to the bed & immediately lay down again when the brain started bleeding (which would only happen if the fractures caused the bleed), then the blood would pool in the back of his head/brain (since he was found face up).

But I've not seen the actual source that said there was blood found in the spinal cord, that was just casually mentioned here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Right. They would have had to exit via the balcony and navigate getting down from whatever floor he was on.

Who plans that kind of murder? And why?
Nobody, unless there's some crazy scenario going on, like you're in a witness protection program & a hit has been put out on you by mobsters. But then, they'd probably off you with a gun, execution style, not take the time to kill you by clobbering you in the head. I REALLY do not think anyone else was involved in his death.

Last edited by coschristi; 02-20-2022 at 09:37 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-20-2022, 09:38 AM
 
17,349 posts, read 16,492,563 times
Reputation: 28934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Right. They would have had to exit via the balcony and navigate getting down from whatever floor he was on.

Who plans that kind of murder? And why?
If we want to go all full out James Bond, I suppose the assailant could have hid in the room until security cut the locks open and then snuck out the door while security had their attention on the victim.

Or the assailant could have locked the door and then escaped via an air duct. Or security could have been in on it and pretended to cut the door locks.

Of course, those scenarios are all HIGHLY unlikely. Saget probably did just fall in his room.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top