Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2022, 11:58 AM

6,963 posts, read 2,696,549 times

Advertisements

What do you get when you stand Madonna on her head?

A brunette with really bad breath.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2022, 07:14 AM

5,509 posts, read 7,102,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert20170 View Post
Some people (often times narcissistic celebrities) really don't know how to grow old gracefully. She never did have an ounce of class, and that's very evident now.
This.

Old 05-13-2022, 08:53 AM

33,324 posts, read 12,491,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert20170 View Post
Some people (often times narcissistic celebrities) really don't know how to grow old gracefully. She never did have an ounce of class, and that's very evident now.

A friend of mine...his dad got transferred to Michigan after his sophomore year in high school. He graduated from the same high school that Madonna did (Rochester Adams). He dated Madonna's younger sister Melanie (my friend had already moved on and was in college when Madonna became famous). He said it was an interesting household.

Old 05-13-2022, 09:12 AM

33,324 posts, read 12,491,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I don't like Gaga's weird looks, which I get she does for attention, but she has a much stronger voice and bigger range than Madonna.
I agree.

I recently watched the final trailer for Top Gun Maverick on YouTube. One of the onscreen thumbnails at the end was for Gaga and I clicked on it. It's a song that is part of the Top Gun Maverick soundtrack. I liked it.

I prefer the Gaga and Bradley Cooper remake of A Star Is Born to the other versions.

I bought some tickets for a Mets game at Citi Field...either the first or second year it was open. The game was rained out. They decided to do a makeup the next day, effectively making the makeup game the second game of a double header. I was walking to my seat, and I heard a man in front of me say to his friend "They put her in Seinfeld's box": I had no idea what he was talking about. It turned out that during the first game, Gaga (from the waist up) had stripped down to her bra (speculation was that she was drunk) and stadium officials had moved her to Seinfeld's box.

Old 05-15-2022, 10:00 PM

4,621 posts, read 2,218,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
omg, that is seriously disturbing, nightmare fuel stuff.

I was such a huge fan of hers when I was in high school back in the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_JhED_ptyw

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news...f82fc8#image=1
When her career started she was a sex icon now she's like 65 or so. She might be over coming drug addiction. Remember when mccully Culkin looked like the walking dead?

Old 05-16-2022, 05:00 PM

88,512 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankrigby View Post
When her career started she was a sex icon now she's like 65 or so. She might be over coming drug addiction. Remember when mccully Culkin looked like the walking dead?
She is two weeks younger than I am, so 64 in August.

Wait, are you saying the Mighty Queen cannot be a sex icon????

All right, so both Madonna and I pee when we sneeze, big deal.

Old 05-29-2022, 08:06 AM

19,697 posts, read 20,221,774 times
Apparently this happened, lol. .. Can't say I'm surprised considering her downward trajectory. (no nude photos in link, it's ok you guys...lol)

Madonna Banned From Instagram Live After Sharing Nude Photos

https://torontosun.com/entertainment...ng-nude-photos

Quote:
Pop icon shocked to receive a notification claiming she had 'violated community guidelines'

Madonna 'Speechless' After Instagram Live Ban

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFYaMeq2K1o

They are recording themselves trying to record themselves. Yes, ban these people! lol..

Old 06-02-2022, 11:57 AM

31,896 posts, read 26,926,466 times
Bit of mutton dressed as lamb isn't always so bad, but Madonna has taken things to a whole other level of crazy.

Old 06-02-2022, 12:15 PM

17 posts, read 5,943 times
I feel bad for her 16 year old son.

You have to wonder what she thinks - if she ever sobers up long enough to be embarrassed about what she's posted.

Old 06-02-2022, 12:32 PM

30,894 posts, read 36,937,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Apparently this happened, lol. .. Can't say I'm surprised considering her downward trajectory. (no nude photos in link, it's ok you guys...lol)

Madonna Banned From Instagram Live After Sharing Nude Photos

https://torontosun.com/entertainment...ng-nude-photos

Madonna 'Speechless' After Instagram Live Ban

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFYaMeq2K1o

They are recording themselves trying to record themselves. Yes, ban these people! lol..
Maybe she will do something useful and speak out against censorship, like she used to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities