Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2024, 11:44 AM

3,971 posts, read 2,354,665 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittgenstein's Ghost View Post
"Nicole had come out. We started having words about 'Who is this guy, and why is he here? What's going on?'"

"As things got heated, I just remember Nicole fell and hurt herself. This guy kind of got into a karate thing, and I said 'Well, you think you can kick my ass?' and I grabbed the knife. I do remember that portion. And to be honest, after that, I don't remember."

- OJ Simpson, verbatim
He can say anything. Double jeopardy. Even his lawyers can say anything. Provocative conversation isn't proof. I can record I am the King of England. I guess you would take that as the gospel as well. Someone posed to me that they should reopen the case, have fresh eyes look at the evidence. Plenty of cold cases out there. Why not this one?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2024, 11:47 AM

26,731 posts, read 26,820,948 times
The Trial of O. J. Simpson: The Incriminating Evidence:

https://www.famous-trials.com/simpson/1857-evidence

Old 04-16-2024, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKTwet View Post
The entire case showed why often the justice system in America is a joke. I think having a jury is this country is reasons why we have so much political battles. Democracy only works when there are educated and homogenous culture rather than so many different race and low educated population.
Other groups of this nation have been saying this for decades before this case but now since you "feel" so strongly about OJ's guilt, the system is a joke. Legal experts have been saying that OJ's 9 year jail term was too long for the offense. That would be considered a joke of a sentence in some circles. Point being, there wasn't enough evidence to convict and I still, to this day, believe he was railroaded.

Old 04-16-2024, 12:11 PM

1,224 posts, read 516,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Not really. I remain to be persuaded how any rational livery driver could count on getting from the OJ mansion to LAX in time to put him on a flight 30 to 40 minutes later, even with pre-911 "security."
360 N. Rockingham and 879 S. Bundy are less than a mile apart, as the crow flies. OJ was of course late for his pick up because he busy doing a double homicide then had to clean up at his house.

9 p.m.-9:30 p.m. - Brian Kaelin, a friend staying in a guest house at O.J. Simpson's home, and Simpson go to McDonald's for dinner.

9:45 p.m. - Kaelin and Simpson return home.

9:48 p.m. - 9:50 p.m. - Goldman leaves the restaurant with a white envelope containing the glasses.

10:15 p.m. - While watching television, Pablo Fenjves, a neighbor of Nicole Brown Simpson, hears the cries and constant barking of a dog.

10:25 p.m. - Limousine driver Allan Park arrives at Simpson's home.

10:40 p.m. - Kaelin hears three loud thumps on an outside wall of his room.

10:40-10:50 p.m. - Park buzzes intercom several times but does not get any response.

10:55 p.m. - Park calls his boss and tells him Simpson is not home. He is told to wait until 11:15 since Simpson is always late.

Shortly before 11 p.m. - Park sees a black person, six-feet, 200 pounds, walking across the driveway towards the house.

About 11 p.m. - Kaelin goes to the front of the house to check on the noise. He sees the limousine driver at the gate. Several seconds later, Park again buzzes the intercom and Simpson answers. He says he had overslept and just gotten out of the shower.

11 p.m. - 11:15 p.m. - Simpson puts his bags in the limousine.

11:15 p.m. - Limousine leaves for Los Angeles Airport.

11:35 p.m. - Limousine arrives at airport.

11:45 p.m. - Simpson leaves on an American Airlines flight to Chicago.

https://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/12/1...s%20not%20home.

Old 04-16-2024, 12:26 PM

Kaelin, lol. You take the word of a punch line. To believe, millions of people take this as gospel. This thread is entertaining.

Old 04-16-2024, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet life View Post
Kaelin, lol. You take the word of a punch line. To believe, millions of people take this as gospel. This thread is entertaining.
Where is Kaelin being quoted here? What part of his testimony do you not believe, and why?

Old 04-16-2024, 12:52 PM

5,842 posts, read 4,177,467 times
Quote:
He can say anything. Double jeopardy. Even his lawyers can say anything. Provocative conversation isn't proof. I can record I am the King of England. I guess you would take that as the gospel as well. Someone posed to me that they should reopen the case, have fresh eyes look at the evidence. Plenty of cold cases out there. Why not this one?
I'm not saying he isn't allowed to say anything or that he can be tried again. I'm saying he has virtually confessed after the fact because he can't be tried again.

You can roll your eyes all you want, but this is a confession, not just "provocative conversation." And if someone's own defense team and friends think that person is guilty.....they're probably guilty.

Quote:
Someone posed to me that they should reopen the case, have fresh eyes look at the evidence. Plenty of cold cases out there. Why not this one?
Because the evidence against OJ is overwhelming.

Old 04-16-2024, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittgenstein's Ghost View Post
I'm not saying he isn't allowed to say anything or that he can be tried again. I'm saying he has virtually confessed after the fact because he can't be tried again.

You can roll your eyes all you want, but this is a confession, not just "provocative conversation." And if someone's own defense team and friends think that person is guilty.....they're probably guilty.

Because the evidence against OJ is overwhelming.
He has virtually confessed? Dude! He was selling a book. You are in a trance, my friend. I would love for all the evidence from the first trial. And I mean everything. Looked at again. If the evidence is soo overwhelming, all of the families should welcome it. I know why it isn't happening. All that bluster of believing OJ is guilty would be thrown out the window if it was found to have been someone else did it. That civil lawsuit would go straight to the toilet. Don't blame OJ for not paying a wooden nickel.

Old 04-16-2024, 01:45 PM

5,842 posts, read 4,177,467 times
Quote:
He has virtually confessed? Dude! He was selling a book. You are in a trance, my friend. I would love for all the evidence from the first trial. And I mean everything. Looked at again. If the evidence is soo overwhelming, all of the families should welcome it. I know why it isn't happening. All that bluster of believing OJ is guilty would be thrown out the window if it was found to have been someone else did it. That civil lawsuit would go straight to the toilet. Don't blame OJ for not paying a wooden nickel.
Take the blinders off. No one goes into "hypothetical detail" about how they killed their ex-wife using a first-person "me" if they are innocent.

Why would the families welcome the PD opening the case again if the evidence against OJ is overwhelming? Charges were already brought, so reopening the case if the evidence against OJ is overwhelming would be pointless.

Old 04-16-2024, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
read an article today that said OJ hired Gambino goons to kill Nicole while he watched...

https://nypost.com/2024/04/13/us-new...impson-source/
Here's a more detailed take on the mob/coke connection. The guy with OJ was Charles Erlich who answered to Joey Ippolito.

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/t...riend-12714148

This is the guy who makes noise about it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLcOAObC2wc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities