Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-16-2024, 02:30 PM
 
1,224 posts, read 523,670 times
Reputation: 1462

Advertisements

Fox/Judith Reagan OJ interview from 2006 that got buried and was not released until 2018.
In an exchange with Judith Regan, the former NFL and Hollywood star said he was at the scene of the deaths with a knife in his hand. Simpson said he had never seen so much blood in his life. He said: “It was horrible. It was absolutely horrible.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfM-7TERCMw
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-16-2024, 03:36 PM
 
Location: Military City, USA.
5,585 posts, read 6,517,625 times
Reputation: 17167
The guy is dead and hopefully in a "hot spot" where he belongs, IMO. I lived through this horror, I am not wanting to relive it. With that said I will not be back to this thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-16-2024, 04:02 PM
 
1,224 posts, read 523,670 times
Reputation: 1462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar 77 View Post
The guy is dead and hopefully in a "hot spot" where he belongs, IMO. I lived through this horror, I am not wanting to relive it. With that said I will not be back to this thread.
OJ was still blaming Nicole, on his deathbed, that he had to kill her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-16-2024, 04:23 PM
 
1,054 posts, read 1,278,670 times
Reputation: 2066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar 77 View Post
The guy is dead and hopefully in a "hot spot" where he belongs, IMO. I lived through this horror, I am not wanting to relive it. With that said I will not be back to this thread.
You have been on this thread since the first page! You waited until page 10 to say that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-16-2024, 04:28 PM
 
1,054 posts, read 1,278,670 times
Reputation: 2066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Lagos View Post
OJ was still blaming Nicole, on his deathbed, that he had to kill her.
They said on the news today that he put everything in a trust and in his will stated that he doesn't want Goldman or the Simpson family to have anything...nothing. Yet, he owes the Goldman's millions and hasn't paid one penny to them. That is the fault of the justice system. You see a person living a great life, make them pay up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-16-2024, 08:51 PM
 
17,606 posts, read 15,284,873 times
Reputation: 22921
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYLIER View Post
They said on the news today that he put everything in a trust and in his will stated that he doesn't want Goldman or the Simpson family to have anything...nothing. Yet, he owes the Goldman's millions and hasn't paid one penny to them. That is the fault of the justice system. You see a person living a great life, make them pay up.

Who cares what he wants? The Goldman family, which is the one that I fully have sympathy for (The Brown family has been a bit sketchy).. They're secured creditors. They're first in line to be paid.

Do i think Fred Goldman cares? Not really. This is my opinion only.. But it wouldn't shock me if Fred Goldman didn't even go after any of the money, since it'd be going to OJ's kids. I don't really think he has any hatred or wants to take anything from them.

OJ, on the other hand...



Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet life View Post
Kaelin, lol. You take the word of a punch line. To believe, millions of people take this as gospel. This thread is entertaining.

You're quickly becoming a punch line and asking us to take your word.

Watch Kaelin now. Guy isn't what the media portrayed. And, based on what he's said.. Pretty stand up guy. He was interested in one thing and one thing only.. Telling the truth. Gotta respect that.


Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Not really. I remain to be persuaded how any rational livery driver could count on getting from the OJ mansion to LAX in time to put him on a flight 30 to 40 minutes later, even with pre-911 "security."

When was his flight? You gotta figure he was already late.. But, had enough time to be seen dumping the bag that is believed to have the murder weapon and clothes in it at LAX.

Anyway.. I believe that the timeline is the flight was SCHEDULED to leave at 11:45pm and the limo driver arrived to pick him up around 10:20pm? So, giving an hour and a half, more or less. That was do-able.

The fact that Oj didn't come out until after 11pm (Going by memory, so don't quite me on this) and still made the flight.. Is fairly amazing. Of course.. Traffic at that hour wouldn't be horrid. But that was certainly cutting it close. No pun intended.

the shirt that he was wearing to the recital earlier in the night AND when he and Kato went to McDonalds... Which he was NOT wearing when he met the limo driver.. Was never found..

How many of us have missing shirts, missing shoes, etc?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-17-2024, 06:11 AM
 
Location: So Ca
26,748 posts, read 26,850,772 times
Reputation: 24800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
I believe that the timeline is the flight was SCHEDULED to leave at 11:45pm and the limo driver arrived to pick him up around 10:20pm?

The fact that Oj didn't come out until after 11pm (Going by memory, so don't quite me on this) and still made the flight.. Is fairly amazing. Of course.. Traffic at that hour wouldn't be horrid. But that was certainly cutting it close.
Close but definitely possible. See timeline: https://www.city-data.com/forum/66647257-post104.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-17-2024, 07:38 AM
 
Location: Mount Airy, Maryland
16,284 posts, read 10,427,990 times
Reputation: 27606
Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet life View Post
Other groups of this nation have been saying this for decades before this case but now since you "feel" so strongly about OJ's guilt, the system is a joke. Legal experts have been saying that OJ's 9 year jail term was too long for the offense. That would be considered a joke of a sentence in some circles. Point being, there wasn't enough evidence to convict and I still, to this day, believe he was railroaded.
You also said you didn't believe me when I posted that even his defense lawyers thought he was guilty. Then you were provided the links and information. OK having serious doubts about his innocence is not the same as being convinced he was guilty but when it's the defense team saying this I think that is pretty powerful stuff. It's apparent that no amount of evidence and facts will change your mind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-17-2024, 07:55 AM
 
3,216 posts, read 1,682,361 times
Reputation: 6116
Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet life View Post
Other groups of this nation have been saying this for decades before this case but now since you "feel" so strongly about OJ's guilt, the system is a joke. Legal experts have been saying that OJ's 9 year jail term was too long for the offense. That would be considered a joke of a sentence in some circles. Point being, there wasn't enough evidence to convict and I still, to this day, believe he was railroaded.
The whole issue sparked debate decades ago and swept under the rug because it was the 1st public sensationalized race issue. OJ was guilty but the jury had a lot of black people who felt their racial justice was more important.

Those American jurors should be ashamed for allowing racial debates to coincide a criminal murder case. OJ was not a good person, he broke the law and was jailed again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-17-2024, 08:30 AM
 
3,987 posts, read 2,365,120 times
Reputation: 2103
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
You also said you didn't believe me when I posted that even his defense lawyers thought he was guilty. Then you were provided the links and information. OK having serious doubts about his innocence is not the same as being convinced he was guilty but when it's the defense team saying this I think that is pretty powerful stuff. It's apparent that no amount of evidence and facts will change your mind.
Lolol. Ok if you say so. As I said earlier, attorneys can say anything at this point to be provocative. Double jeopardy. He's innocent. Get over it. Fred Goldman will never get a dime of OJ's estate.

https://people.com/executor-named-in...t-zero-8631281

O.J. Simpson's final will was filed in Clark County, Nevada, on April 12, two days after his death at 76. Simpson's will, filed by Cassady Law Offices this week, was signed by the controversial figure on Jan. 24, per the Eighth Judicial Court Portal's website. In the full legal document, Simpson's longtime lawyer Malcolm LaVergne was named as the executor of his estate — with Simpson's son Justin Simpson being named as his successor. Simpson requested his property be placed into The Orenthal Simpson Revocable Living Trust, and also signed that his last wishes for his remains would be attached to the will itself. The will reads that it would be "administered as set forth herein without litigation or dispute of any kind” and that if a beneficiary, heir “or any other person” seeks to "set aside the administration of this Will, have this Will declared null, void or diminish, or to defeat any change any part of the provisions of this will,” that they'd “receive, free of trust, one dollar ($1.00) and no more in lieu of any claimed interest in this will or its assets.”

LaVergne, who the Las Vegas Review-Journal notes has represented Simpson since 2009, told the outlet that he does not want the family of Ron Goldman to acquire money from the estate. “It’s my hope that the Goldmans get zero, nothing,” LaVergne said. “Them specifically. And I will do everything in my capacity as the executor or personal representative to try and ensure that they get nothing.”


As it should be. This legal action was nothing but a money grab anyway. I don't even think Fred Goldman believes OJ did it but the court of public opinion will always think otherwise. That's why this case will never be looked at again. Overwhelming evidence my arse!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top