Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2024, 08:11 AM

3,939 posts, read 2,338,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrian View Post
Conspiracy to commit murder and/or accomplice to murder is just as much a crime as murder itself. You can't simultaneously throw this opinion out and then stand on "OJ is innocent."
Sure, I can. There are no rules in arm chair lawyering. He did have a history of domestic violence so that's why I inserted this opinion. "If I can't have her no one can" was his way of dealing with Nicole. However, there isn't any proof of that as well. So, I'll stick with OJ being innocent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2024, 08:15 AM

12,767 posts, read 14,959,782 times
Oh, I meant to add in my post, has anyone heard that they say his son did it?

Old 04-15-2024, 08:30 AM

5,574 posts, read 6,498,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Wadd View Post
Look at Robert Kardashian's expression when the verdict was read - one of shock and confusion. "oh my God I just helped someone get away with murder".
He was a very close friend to OJ before the trial, after the trial they stopped speaking to each other. Years later in an interview he admitted (in so many words) that he knew that OJ was guilty.

And this is why I despise defense attorneys. Even worse, IMO, is a former prosecutor turned defense attorney. I will never need one, I don't live a lifestyle that makes me need one. I am not in LE's radar.

Old 04-15-2024, 08:52 AM

3,446 posts, read 2,772,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
Yeah, I’ve heard that theory. I don’t believe it.

Last edited by Suesbal; 04-15-2024 at 10:00 AM..

Old 04-15-2024, 12:40 PM

1,847 posts, read 867,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mascoma View Post
I know OJ spent his final years in that quest

He knows who it is. And finally, he will truly be judged.

Old 04-15-2024, 02:31 PM

12,767 posts, read 14,959,782 times
If anyone cares to watch/listen, here's a current 41-minute interview w/ Kato Kalin AFTER OJ's death:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Be9j90CX6c

Old 04-15-2024, 02:32 PM

693 posts, read 284,446 times
Quote:
Yeah I heard that before, but all the internet talk about his son, the blogs and internet videos, conveniently leaves out all the overwhelming evidence that points to OJ himself.

Old 04-15-2024, 02:56 PM

17,563 posts, read 15,226,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrian View Post
The other thing the shrinking numbers of Team OJ always fail to bring up is...if not OJ...then who?

All these years, and somehow Nicole and Ron were murdered by some anonymous person or persons who showed up, knifed these two to death, nearly decapitated Nicole, left zero DNA of their own, and then...just left? No robbery?

Who else on the planet had any motive and opportunity?

If not OJ...then who?

So far as the defense at trial.. Not their job.

I get that you're talking about people who still defend him.. But, i'd honestly say not their job, either... But.. To a much lesser extent.

Quote:

Yeah, i've looked at that a few times. Seems a very shaky theory. I couldn't speak on it now as I don't remember all the details, but.. This was another of those "There's 11 letters in George W Bush" type things to me.

Quote:
If anyone cares to watch/listen, here's a current 41-minute interview w/ Kato Kalin AFTER OJ's death:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Be9j90CX6c

Thank you.. This is what I was coming here to bring up. Ok.. Holy crap. Kato in those videos is so.. Together. And succinct. And.. Well, he's a white guy, so I can say "Well spoken" without being called racist. that shocked me as well. He was put across as Jeff Spicoli all during and after the trial by the media.. But.. He's so not like that.. At least now.

And he talks about how much of an effect the trial had on him. He's actually a pretty sympathetic figure listening to him now.

Old 04-15-2024, 09:59 PM

35,000 posts, read 16,964,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinT View Post
The day OJ was found not guilty showed me how much racism there is in the black community.
I am white. I thought he was not guilty himself. Not because of my class but the timeline did not make any sense.

Old 04-16-2024, 12:21 AM

619 posts, read 310,782 times
De mortuis nil nisi bonum.

He's dead. Good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities