Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2009, 04:46 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,673,018 times

Advertisements

Hey gals!!!!
Thanks for the update on the show!
I go onto my FB and all there is are Adam updates!

I am morning MJ, maybe this will cheer me up Huh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2009, 07:01 AM

4,627 posts, read 10,469,564 times
OK, this stuff is all new to me. I went on FB and looked up Adam Lambert. One page (I guess that's what you call it) popped up, saying it was the real Adam Lambert's I got nothing with updates! Do I have to join FB to get the updates? Which group are you in? (DM me if you want)

The repeat AI show last night (watched just a few singers & Adam) was worth it. I hadn't seen him sing that song the first time around. He's such a cutie!

Old 06-30-2009, 09:07 AM

5,299 posts, read 8,253,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeBee View Post
OK, this stuff is all new to me. I went on FB and looked up Adam Lambert. One page (I guess that's what you call it) popped up, saying it was the real Adam Lambert's I got nothing with updates! Do I have to join FB to get the updates? Which group are you in? (DM me if you want)

The repeat AI show last night (watched just a few singers & Adam) was worth it. I hadn't seen him sing that song the first time around. He's such a cutie!
I ended up watching the whole show and realized I hadn't seen when originally broadcast. I think Alexis was the first eliminated. We probably never would have known Adam if it wasn't for AI. Adam acknowledged in his bio how hard it was for him to catch a break in L.A. I did like Matt Girard's performance. Paula's commented she "couldn't believe Adam had not been snatched up by a recording company". Does the demo album being released count? I thought it was funny they had to remove the voting numbers so people wouldn't vote again. My son has been trying to get me to join facebook. My techie DH still doesn't think it's secure.

Old 06-30-2009, 09:40 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,120,957 times
Ahhhhhh, was it nice to get an Adam fix on tv or what??? SeeBee, join that group and they update several times a week. It will popup on your home page when there is an update.

My 3 year old knew which song Adam was singing just by the clothes he was wearing. And he has no idea who Michael Jackson was so he said, "Momma!! It's Black or White, Randy Jackson's song." I've had to rewind it about 10 times for him this morning.

Old 06-30-2009, 01:14 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,450,457 times
When I typed "Adam Lambert" in Facebook, 3 pages of Adam Lambert groups came up. Is it the one associated with adamofficial.com, the one you all are talking about?? Or something else? The only difference between them is in the number of members, so which number of members is the good one?

Old 06-30-2009, 03:09 PM

tigerlilly - I didn't put a lot of personal stuff in my page, but some folks do. And, I found the page of a friend I went to high school with, way back in the day! I haven't contacted her & she doesn't list her location. Kind of neat to see her profile pic though ~

Thanks, Mooks. Scary, isn't it, when your 3 yo knows more about Adam's performance than us!

nuala - Sorry if I wasn't very clear. I meant that I was looking for Adam's own FB page, not a fan group page. His page is supposed to be the 'real' thing. That's the page I joined. I don't know which other group is a good one. There are too many to choose from!

Old 06-30-2009, 08:23 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,673,018 times
This is the one on mine
Login | Facebook

Anyone have a better one? I get lots of updates from this one.

Old 07-02-2009, 10:26 AM

5,299 posts, read 8,253,049 times
Adam, Kris and Allison are flying into Portland today, apparently together. The Three Musketeers. Will try to post some information. People are camping out at the airport.

Old 07-02-2009, 11:15 AM

958 posts, read 2,132,689 times
You people need to get a life.

Old 07-02-2009, 01:24 PM

We have lives, thank you. This is all quite harmless and positive. No one's trashing anyone, being bitter, angry or negative. I find it a nice break from a lot of the other threads on this forum.

Let people enjoy themselves. In nearly 400 posts I believe your's is the first to complain. There are thousands of other threads you can jump on into - they'll be much more to your liking, I think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities