Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2009, 07:25 AM

1,365 posts, read 2,833,569 times

Advertisements

I just can't believe that there are actually people on this forum who would let their hate for rap cause them to say such cruel things when right now as we speak there is a family grieving the loss of a loved one. A young loved one at that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2009, 09:45 AM

10,447 posts, read 49,648,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post
Answer my question.
I can't. At least being truthful anyway. If I told you the truth I would get thrown out of this forum.

Old 05-21-2009, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
Hey guys, desertsun41 is a bigot and a racist. He can go back to his white washed trailer and listen to his country music. Rock musicians do a lot of bad stuff but you do not hear him or many people on this board talk about it. Don't waste your time arguing with him, ignore his stupidity.

He has labeled all hip hop as bad but will not talk about the bad rock out there.

He stereotypes hip hop because it is seen as black music, yet more whites listen to rap than blacks.

Besides what does being killed over a woman have to do with gang violence or being a thug? It happens more than people realize and not just to black men.

Another one of God's children laid to rest, very sad and tragic.

You whites crack me up, all the time on the national news I hear of some white man killing his WHOLE family and white men who are serial killers, yet you whites on here NEVER mention this.
Is this a black and white thing?

I just peaked up and saw it was a music forum. My mistake. Which makes me wonder...why is this trash mouthed waste of human flesh Dolly even in the music catagory?

Old 05-21-2009, 10:00 AM

2,732 posts, read 6,765,578 times
Some rapper's choose an image and lifestyle and sometimes pay the ultimate price.
Similar to many rockers & drug abuse that ends up taking their life.
I dont feel any compassion for the guy but i didnt really for Curt Cobain or..
The member of Alice in chains that overdosed.

Old 05-21-2009, 12:40 PM

2,781 posts, read 7,208,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
I can't. At least being truthful anyway. If I told you the truth I would get thrown out of this forum.
Chino XL - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"He is a member of the intellectual collective MENSA and has collaborated on various projects with some of the most well known names in Hip Hop."

Talib Kweli:

"His mother is an English professor and his father a sociology professor. His younger brother, Jamal Greene, is a professor of Constitutional Law at Columbia Law School. As a youth, he was drawn to Afrocentric rappers, such as De La Soul and other members of the Native Tongues Posse and Gall whom he had met in high school. Talib Kweli was a student at Cheshire Academy, a boarding school in Connecticut. He later studied experimental theater at New York University"

Talib Kweli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I want to see you call Chino and Talib Kweli unintelligent.

Old 05-21-2009, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post
Chino XL - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"He is a member of the intellectual collective MENSA and has collaborated on various projects with some of the most well known names in Hip Hop."

Talib Kweli:

"His mother is an English professor and his father a sociology professor. His younger brother, Jamal Greene, is a professor of Constitutional Law at Columbia Law School. As a youth, he was drawn to Afrocentric rappers, such as De La Soul and other members of the Native Tongues Posse and Gall whom he had met in high school. Talib Kweli was a student at Cheshire Academy, a boarding school in Connecticut. He later studied experimental theater at New York University"

Talib Kweli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I want to see you call Chino and Talib Kweli unintelligent.
You are really digging yourself a hole here. I thought this thread was about Dolly biting the dust.

So who is this Chino Mensa superstar? Lets take this one further and I will post some of his Mensa lyrics. Whom by the way I believe is trying to disbar him.

Does this form of English sound like a Mensa member to anyone?

Murder Dem lyrics:
Hey yea Aaight just dont count me up here aaight
Who next of kin when I bust this iron across yo chin n****
Fur sure you belong with da M-16
Run for your life n****

What I am lyrics:
Shut the f*** yo I drive you word is bond you n*****
Look at dat s*** whats dat n***** oh s*** you n*****

Partner to Swing lyrics:
This thing he calls a song pokes fun at Adam Walsh as well as other dead famous people. He adds a nice sexual twist to f****** the dead people with items I dont care to think about.

Are you proud of this kind of language?

Want more? Gimme another wrapper and I will tear him a new hole too.
Wave the white flag man.

Old 05-21-2009, 08:15 PM

4,079 posts, read 10,391,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
Want more? Gimme another rapper (fix'ed) and I will tear him a new hole too.
Wave the white flag man.
Lupe Fiasco
Talib Kweli
Mos Def
Pharoah monch

I could go on and on with this- give me lyrics from each one of these artist

Old 05-21-2009, 09:06 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,371,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
I don't care for most (w)rap, but it still isn't a cause for rejoicing. I know nothing about 'Dolla'. No point in being mean-spirited about it.
That's how I feel. I never heard of him either but it's always sad when someone is killed - especially over nonsense. Those comments suggesting "the content of his songs are violent so he deserved to die a violent death" are just stupid. That would mean all the R&B singers who sing "baby making music" deserve to have a whole crop of STD's and kids running around right? And authors who write murder mysteries or horror novels deserve to mutilated and tortured to death right? You have to feel sorry for the people who are saying cruel things about him based off their hatred of rap music in general as that pretty much means their own lives are quite pitiful.

Old 05-21-2009, 09:08 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,371,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
I don't care for most (w)rap, but it still isn't a cause for rejoicing. I know nothing about 'Dolla'. No point in being mean-spirited about it.
That's how I feel. I never heard of him either but it's always sad when someone is killed - especially over nonsense. Those who are making comments about "well the content of his songs are violent so he deserved to die a violent death
are just stupid. That would mean all the R&B singers who sing "baby making music" deserve to have a whole crop of STD's and kids running around right? And authors who write murder mysteries or horror novels deserve to mutilated and tortured to death right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMcCoySays View Post
I just can't believe that there are actually people on this forum who would let their hate for rap cause them to say such cruel things when right now as we speak there is a family grieving the loss of a loved one. A young loved one at that.
You have to feel sorry for the people who are saying cruel things about him based off their hatred of rap music in general as that pretty much means their own lives are quite pitiful.

Old 05-21-2009, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noid_1985 View Post
Lupe Fiasco
Talib Kweli
Mos Def
Pharoah monch

I could go on and on with this- give me lyrics from each one of these artist
They sound like parts from inside a foreign made micro processer. Is that what you wanted to know? Delighted I can help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities