Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 03:48 PM

13,583 posts, read 15,652,632 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
I'm not watching another Megan Fox movie ever again
http://wonderwall.msn.com/movies/quickies-megan-foxs-gross-kiss-shiloh--madonnas-culinary-pursuits--1516046.story?gt1=28135#wallState=1__/movies/Quickies-Megan-Foxs-Gross-Kiss-Shiloh-Madonnas-Culinary-Pursuits-1516046.story
what she would say to Megatron to keep him from destroying the world. "I'd barter with him," she muses to the July issue Total Film UK, "and say instead of the entire planet, can you just take out all of the white trash, hillbilly, anti-gay, super bible-beating people in Middle America?"
Her racist statements should have her ostracized from Hollywood altogether. Unfortunately, however, it's totally acceptable, if not encouraged, to express hate and intolerance for people of European ancestry.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2009, 09:28 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,931,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Its quite different in being from the south. Reb McIntire had her own TV show, do you (or most people for that matter) consider her to be Hollywood or Country/Southern? Jeff Foxworthy is a born and raised southern boy who does movies and TV shows, is he "Hollywood" or is he a "southern boy"? Same thing with Megan Fox. She's a Oak Ridge Tennessee southern belle girl who knows all about what its like being a southern girl and knows southern people. Being born and raised in the south is a totally different thing altogether from being a foreign raised person.
As far as Reba or Jeff Foxworthy is that they like AMERICA they stand up for AMERICA. Reba hasn't used her body to get attention.

Big difference when you say your AMERICAN, then trash the very people who support and die for AMERICA.

Old 08-01-2009, 02:04 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,540,305 times
Moderator cut: image removed

WHY.....WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR ME TO HATE HER BACK???????? Moderator cut: image removed[/b]

Last edited by Marka; 01-10-2014 at 05:35 AM..

Old 08-01-2009, 02:18 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,447,245 times
Angela Jolie called. She wants her fish-lips back....sorry - that was just the first thing that popped into my mind....

OK - well, at least I can picture her. Still never heard of her and somehow don't see myself going out of my way to find out more about her.

Last edited by maciesmom; 08-01-2009 at 02:28 PM..

Old 08-01-2009, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Angela Jolie called. She wants her fish-lips back....sorry - that was just the first thing that popped into my mind....

OK - well, at least I can picture her. Still never heard of her and somehow don't see myself going out of my way to find out more about her.

Old 08-01-2009, 04:45 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,447,245 times
Well see....to each his own....that's what makes the world go round!

Old 08-01-2009, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Well see....to each his own....that's what makes the world go round!

I guess so amigo. sheeesh!!

Old 08-01-2009, 10:13 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,948,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
Her racist statements should have her ostracized from Hollywood altogether. Unfortunately, however, it's totally acceptable, if not encouraged, to express hate and intolerance for people of European ancestry.
Im sure most people read this part of your post and thought not to even dignify it with a response but its so ridiculous I just had to respond with a and a and a wtf?

How the hell did you in your twisted way misconstrue and misinterpret her talking about red necks and hillbillys as her talking about european ancestry? Stupid. You may as well have said she's talking about people with neanderthal ancestry. LOL. She's talking about red necks and hillbillies. Red necks and hillbillies. Say it with me RED NECKS AND HILLBILLIES. People who are what they are NOW, not where they came from. Geeez. Go back to stormfront where people think like you. Most people in Hollywood are of european ancestry anyway so you must realize, they are NOT talking about their "ancestors" but talking about a certain segment of the population for what they believe in and who they are NOW. Not their ancestry.

Old 08-02-2009, 01:07 AM

13,583 posts, read 15,652,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Im sure most people read this part of your post and thought not to even dignify it with a response but its so ridiculous I just had to respond with a and a and a wtf?

How the hell did you in your twisted way misconstrue and misinterpret her talking about red necks and hillbillys as her talking about european ancestry? Stupid.
Same way as the N-word applies to Black people.

Any further questions?

Old 08-02-2009, 09:13 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,948,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post

Any further questions?
Nope.

The fact that you somehow think a woman who is white who says something about a group of people who also happen to be white is somehow racist tells me all I need to know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities