Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 12:56 AM

1,863 posts, read 4,291,866 times

Advertisements

Chilli is probably laughing her ass off. The feeling of vindication from an ex's relationship misfortune is a great feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
The way she popped out those kids right behind the other was just a little odd considering she already 3 kids. You would think they would have wanted to spend sometime enjoying marriage before they added new kids.
LOL. She was probably trying to get pregnant the day she got him into bed the first time. I wonder how much child support she'll be getting.

I don't agree with bashing her looks. If that was such an issue to him he wouldn't have married her. I will give him that, he seems to know that there are things in life more important than a pretty face.

Last edited by Glitterific; 06-20-2009 at 01:11 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2009, 01:40 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,344,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitterific View Post
LOL. She was probably trying to get pregnant the day she got him into bed the first time. I wonder how much child support she'll be getting.
I heard on the radio that he and his mother are seeking full custody, I don't know if it's true though. I heard she's already hired a lawyer who's dealt with several celeb child support cases, including T.I's, so that's just reinforcing my opinion that her goal all along was monetary.

Old 06-22-2009, 07:59 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,461,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I heard on the radio that he and his mother are seeking full custody, I don't know if it's true though. I heard she's already hired a lawyer who's dealt with several celeb child support cases, including T.I's, so that's just reinforcing my opinion that her goal all along was monetary.
I heard the same thing! I wonder if it was just rumor. I know she's looking for a new attorney; she wrote all about it on Twitter. Actually, she was trying to tweet another celebrity about finding another attorney and accidentally posted it on the public page. I guess she's not happy that her first attorney (if she's replaced him) told her to stay off the media outlets, including Facebook, MySpace and Twitter. I wonder what kind of chance Usher has at getting custody of kids. Especially since he travels a lot and the kids have half-siblings with Tameka. I hope it doesn't get too messy.

Old 06-23-2009, 09:01 AM

Why does Usher's mother think she can get custody over the child's birth mother? I'm sorry but things like that raise my blood pressure. You may not like the woman, she may be a golddigger or whatever, but unless she is an endangerment to the boys the only people who deserver custody are the parents (joint that is) not grandma, auntie or whoever.

She is already a mother and I would hope that Usher didn't marry and impregnate a woman who mistreated her other children. If so, he is an idiot. If she didn't do anything like that he is being vindictive. I'm just going off of what I've read, of course I don't know these people.

Old 06-23-2009, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Why does Usher's mother think she can get custody over the child's birth mother? I'm sorry but things like that raise my blood pressure. You may not like the woman, she may be a golddigger or whatever, but unless she is an endangerment to the boys the only people who deserver custody are the parents (joint that is) not grandma, auntie or whoever.

She is already a mother and I would hope that Usher didn't marry and impregnate a woman who mistreated her other children. If so, he is an idiot. If she didn't do anything like that he is being vindictive. I'm just going off of what I've read, of course I don't know these people.
I think Usher is seeking full custody and his mother is just in agreement with him. She probably made a statement (as manager & grandmother). I don't think the idea was for her to get custody of the two boys. I heard on the radio yesterday (or maybe the day before) that she's good friends with the lady who has a son from Rick Ross --- if that's the case she better end that friendship quickly as that woman's whole persona says "I had his baby so I could live off child support"

Old 06-23-2009, 08:39 PM

Ok I understand now. Good luck getting full custody as an entertainer. The only thing he has going for him is his money can buy a great lawyer. Well I guess she can too since she is still his wife.

Old 06-23-2009, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Ok I understand now. Good luck getting full custody as an entertainer. The only thing he has going for him is his money can buy a great lawyer. Well I guess she can too since she is still his wife.
Lots of (male) entertainers have full custody of their kids especially if they're expensive lawyers can provide the image that the women is looking for a paycheck. If Tamika had anything she didn't want publicly known it's about to be thrown in her face.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities