Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 04:13 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,289,003 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
Packsernut21, Oh you idiot everyone that has disagreed with you has come up with logical responses you can only say he slept in the bed with kids and that makes him a molester. I am bringing the race point because often with the ignorance in people they only equate black people no matter who they are with the worse .and can not take things case by case.Most racist can't take it when people call them out on it. You are unbelieve no you are saying that I am an OJ supporter way to spin things you must work in entertainment. I will just ignore you from hear on out. Whatever you have to say doesn't change my life in anyway. If you hate Michael good for you .
You have shown your only response is a personal attack.

Please show me another example of a person who committed a crime got away with it but ended up paying the family of the victim.

To call some one a racist whom you never met, know nothing about, is moronic. Sadly however this is a tactic some use because they don't have the brain power to come up with a logical response. It's easy to point your finger at some one and say RACIST than it is to think. Your the best example of it.

Old 06-28-2009, 04:15 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,064,318 times
Can't wait to see the show tonight. Jamie Fox will be hosting and I sure the tributes are going to be great! I don't think Usher will be there as I saw him on Larry King the other night in London but who knows. Hope he shows up.

Old 06-28-2009, 04:23 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,180,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCo View Post
All right, I'm taking a new tack on this... We've all seen it on the news - all these people putting flowers, candles, and posters by his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and I don't get it. I wouldn't drive five miles to do that, yet there are people who drove from Vegas, flew in from other countries, etc. To look at an inanimate object on a sidewalk, and put something there that will be thrown away in a few days. I understand grieving, and I understand that we all think we owned him (such is the power of celebrity), but honestly, don't these people have jobs? Lives? Anything more important going on?

If they have to do something, why don't they make it significant and meaningful? Give blood, or donate $25 to the American Heart Association.
Another famous Hoosier, James Dean, will soon be dead 54 years folks come to his hometown and grave every year still! They bring flowers, leave packs of cigarettes, stuffed animals the town has a weekend festival.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballgal View Post
The circus sideshow has begun
Oh it begun a long time ago but the revenue of all who are spilling the beans will probably help the Jackson family pay off Michael's debts when the lawsuits start.

Old 06-28-2009, 04:26 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
I don't think anyone can say anything to you to change your mind, so you'll just have to continue being on the wrong side of the argument. Ludicrous reasoning you use. Let me guess, you voted to reelect the village idiot.
Many innocent people settle out of court to preserve their privacy and avoid potentially outrageous legal costs. Michael Jackson was not a pedophile and you can't prove that he was. No evidence that he was. End of story.

He was the greatest performer who ever lived and an exceptionally fine person...and don't you forget it either.
Funny that you said that...I was thinking exactly the same thing. You can always tell what side of the fence somebody is on based on their ludicrous, uniformed opinions on subjects. Those are the types that have had their brain sucked out by people like Rush Limbore...speaking of child molesters!!!

Anyway, I agree that MJ was a victim of the greed of cold hearted opportunists and not the pedophile that some numbskulls are insinuating. He will be very missed by the masses.

Old 06-28-2009, 04:27 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,289,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I was thinking
I would say that' s a bit of a stretch.

Old 06-28-2009, 04:43 PM

Now they are saying that the doctor found Jackson on the bed alive with a faint heart beat. Then he performed CPR. Wonder why at that point he didn't call the ambulance and or perform CPR on a hard service like the floor?

Attorney: Doctor found Jackson in bed with pulse - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090628/ap_en_ot/us_michael_jackson_doctor - broken link)

Old 06-28-2009, 04:47 PM

2,702 posts, read 6,026,589 times
I'm just waiting for the sh*t to hit the fan...

Old 06-28-2009, 04:52 PM

2,702 posts, read 6,026,589 times
Here we go...

Old 06-28-2009, 04:52 PM

Yeap, there are going to be so many tell all books. Hope Debbie Rowe doesn't take the kids but his mother is too old to be taking care of those kids and it will be hard for them to suffer another loss. One of the siblings, those that have kids would be best IMHO.

Old 06-28-2009, 04:53 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,486,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
Now they are saying that the doctor found Jackson on the bed alive with a faint heart beat. Then he performed CPR. Wonder why at that point he didn't call the ambulance and or perform CPR on a hard service like the floor?

Attorney: Doctor found Jackson in bed with pulse - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090628/ap_en_ot/us_michael_jackson_doctor - broken link)
Because he had to dress the young boys in the bed and get them home before that came out, too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities