Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 02:14 PM

1,140 posts, read 2,074,409 times

Advertisements

Small Sacrifices was an awesome movie. She portrayed Diane Downs so realistically.

Farrah wore her beauty softly and was admired by both men and women. Talented and courageous lady.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2009, 02:29 PM

23,861 posts, read 33,523,515 times
Her son went to court and will be in jail until August 21 IIRC.
From things I'm reading, he has had no visitors nor has Ryan been to his hearings.

Old 07-16-2009, 06:28 PM

8,814 posts, read 21,271,680 times
I know this is off topic, but her son is a drug user, not a drug dealer. I am not sure why he needed to be in chains at that sad last visit with his mother.

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 07-16-2009, 08:23 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,289,003 times
She fought a HORRIBLE disease with the uppermost class and dignity you could have. I hope her passing raises awareness of this type of cancer and we can benefit in some way from the loss of an American legend.

Old 07-17-2009, 10:12 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,594,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy thereader View Post
I know this is off topic, but her son is a drug user, not a drug dealer. I am not sure why he needed to be in chains at that sad last visit with his mother.
I'm surprised they kept the chains. He shouldn't be treated differently just because his mother is Farrah Fawcett. Every other prisoner who attends a funeral of a loved one usually wears their prison uniform and the handcuffs.

Old 07-17-2009, 12:06 PM

There are rumors that Alana has Farrah's missing journals and that sh'e s publishing them as her own story next month. I hope this isn't true as I feel her son owns her possessions.

There are rumors that Ryan & Alana are seeing each other; which I do not believe.

There are tons of what appears to be Farrah's personal items on ebay. Her car, jewelry.

Farrah it seems, can't rest in peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Redmond - He disgusts me. His mother was a very gentle person (according to what I saw) she looked like such a loving mother. How does a child end up a drug addict with a mom like that? Him getting busted the last time was his own stupidity and I hope he's learned something from this. It's sad he didn't get to spend the last month or so with his dying mother; and I truely hope it doesn't screw him up more. I hope he's able to get off of the drugs and be the man his mother would be proud of.
My opinion of Redmond is different now that I've done some reading.
He has an addictive type of personality and I guess looking for a relationship with Ryan/not having one, he turned to drugs.

I don't think anything Farrah did or could have done different.

I hope someone will be there for him since Ryan isn't.
It's not looking too good that he'll get out any time soon.

I hope this is not going to be another Anna Nichole after she lost her son.
Either Red will get clean or he's going to kill himself with drugs.
I hope he's able to find the strength to get clean.

Old 07-17-2009, 01:27 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,159,728 times
Rumors are just that-rumors.

Old 07-17-2009, 02:35 PM

1,668 posts, read 4,705,568 times
Farrah starred in the movie Burning Bed decades ago about a battered wife. She deserves so much credit for playing that role beautifully and bringing a "hush-hush" subject into the spotlight. Thanks Farrah, RIP.

Old 07-17-2009, 02:45 PM

14,785 posts, read 24,071,257 times
I think that farrah was a beautifull person and I will never forget many yrs ago seeing her with her mother on a mothers day show . she told her mother "I dont think I ever told you how much I love you " I will never forget that and how touched her mother was . also will never forget the way she looked in that picture where she is looking at the camera and she is laying across ryan oneals lap and that picture always gets to me . I think he loved her so much and she was in trouble and that is why he came back to her . I think her son should be able to get some help and get clean and ryan needs to come forward and help him although he never did help his own daughter tatum much so as far as being a father is concerned I have my concerns . I hope he finds himself soon . RIP Farrah heavens gain is our loss .

Old 07-17-2009, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
Rumors are just that-rumors.
Yes. The rumors are coming from people pretty close to Farrah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I think he loved her so much and she was in trouble and that is why he came back to her . I think her son should be able to get some help and get clean and ryan needs to come forward and help him although he never did help his own daughter tatum much so as far as being a father is concerned I have my concerns . I hope he finds himself soon . RIP Farrah heavens gain is our loss .
Actions speak loudly.
Ryan was not at the last court hearing Redmond had.
There's video online.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities