Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 06:56 PM

23,861 posts, read 33,533,504 times

Advertisements

So it looks like the state of CA is paying for the MJ tribute Tuesday.
His body will not be there. the family is having a private ceromony before hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
Those poor kids. They lose the only parent they've ever known and now some strange woman who they have never seen before all of a sudden wants to take them away from their grandparents. I cant even begin the imagine how awful it is what they are going through right now.
According to someone from Michaels camp during 200-2006 on Issues with Jane Valez Mitchell today's show they repeat it later- the kids do know her as a friend of Michaels. They were not told she was the mother according to what Michael & Debbie agreed upon.

He also said he feels Debbie loved Michael very much.
She was supposed to be a witness for the prosecution during those trials and it was her testimony that helped him beat the molestation charge.

He thinks Debbie is trying to be respectful by not stirring the pot and he also feels she won't take them away from Katherine if they can work something out where Debbie is still in their lives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
I think so too. She may be using it as leverage. I had never seen the pic of the kids. I swear the older boy, Prince, looks somewhat like Michael before all the cosmetic surgery.
IU also feel they look alike and have resemblance to Jackson.
For some reason their noses look to me like they weren't the ones they were born with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2009, 10:28 PM

1,091 posts, read 3,591,808 times
Quote:
IU also feel they look alike and have resemblance to Jackson.
For some reason their noses look to me like they weren't the ones they were born with.
ROFLMAO!!!

That's too funny.

Well, at least he kicked the bucket before he had a chance to "improve" anything else about them. God knows the world doesn't need any more scary little clones of Michael/LaToya/Janet/et al.

Old 07-03-2009, 11:06 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,549,117 times
Sheesh, the poor guy was really obsessed.

Old 07-04-2009, 05:41 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,721,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane72 View Post
ROFLMAO!!!

That's too funny.

Well, at least he kicked the bucket before he had a chance to "improve" anything else about them. God knows the world doesn't need any more scary little clones of Michael/LaToya/Janet/et al.
Can you imagine what it's going to be like when they come of age? They probably have zero life skills outside of their MJ cocoon.

Old 07-04-2009, 08:09 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,490,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Can you imagine what it's going to be like when they come of age? They probably have zero life skills outside of their MJ cocoon.
I agree...I would not want to take on a project as big as custody of 3 children raised solely by Michael Jackson. If they were 2 years or younger, one might have been able to catch them before the damage was done...but by the time they are the age they are, the weirdness is already ingrained into their personalities.

Old 07-04-2009, 08:16 AM

23,861 posts, read 33,533,504 times
Quote:
ROFLMAO!!!

That's too funny.

I honestly hope a Dr did not perform plastic surgery on them; but one has to wonder. Their faces are eerie to me.

They apparently found Diprivan in the house; is it possible plastic surgery was performed in his house?

It also sounds like law enforcement will be able to trace the Diprivan, I'd imagine it has numbers on it.

Old 07-04-2009, 08:21 AM

6,259 posts, read 14,673,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I honestly hope a Dr did not perform plastic surgery on them; but one has to wonder. Their faces are eerie to me.

They apparently found Diprivan in the house; is it possible plastic surgery was performed in his house?

It also sounds like law enforcement will be able to trace the Diprivan, I'd imagine it has numbers on it.
I wondered about home surgery also, or if there was a need to be prepared. Why could not the onsite doc get it for him, I don't think the kids had anything done. they just have particular features, if they were TT babes he could have shopped a catalog to get what he was interested in.

Old 07-04-2009, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post

Ohhh...I can't wait for the movie...this one is gonna be good!

Old 07-04-2009, 08:29 AM

1,091 posts, read 3,591,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
I agree...I would not want to take on a project as big as custody of 3 children raised solely by Michael Jackson. If they were 2 years or younger, one might have been able to catch them before the damage was done...but by the time they are the age they are, the weirdness is already ingrained into their personalities.

"Two years younger"?
They're practically teenagers.

Maybe if they were still two years old, there'd be hope.

Quote:

Oh, gross. I certainly hope not.
But, you know... Rowland seems like a flake, too; apparently she's the one who insisted on the masks and veils all these years.
I recall reading an article awhile back about how Rowland was furious that Michael had allowed the children to appear in public and be photographed without their masks.
The justification for this lifelong masquerade party is allegedly that there were kidnap threats when the children were babies.
I simply can't imagine the upbringing they've endured:
"Children, you're going to need to wear masks every time you set foot in public for the rest of your lives, because bad guys are out to get you."

It's not much of a stretch, with this mentality, that cosmetic surgery would've been begun on the children in order to alter their features.

Old 07-04-2009, 08:32 AM

Quote:
"Two years younger"?
They're practically teenagers.

Maybe if they were still two years old, there'd be hope.
you misread...not two years younger....two years or younger...meaning birth to age 2.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities