Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2009, 11:06 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,490,387 times

Advertisements

no way could those kids end up normal. just not possible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2009, 12:01 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,253,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post

He would wonder why people would gossip about the looks of his children when we could clearly see through the scarfs they were white and that he dyed the boys hair blond even as young toddlers?
Scroll down past Debbie's latest picture. In a picture taken last November, Paris and Blanket have dark hair and Prince is blonde. How do you differentiate as to when the kids hair was dyed? Or is it dyed now? I have two siblings born with very light blonde hair and now they have much darker, almost dark brown hair? The kids were shown in a heartwarming home video last night on 20/20 with blonde hair. They must have been about 4 0r 5. Really cute kids no matter who the biological parents are.
Debbie Rowe insists she IS the biological mother of Michael Jackson's two oldest children | Mail Online

Old 07-04-2009, 12:27 PM

2,058 posts, read 5,860,757 times
I feel for the kids most of all and I'm sure MJ loved his kids to death. But I don't understand that if you are the sole parent of young kids, if you claim to love them so much, why wouldn't you seek help for your issues of drug addiction and anorexia? It's just a sad story. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get enough of this story, I'm totally fixated on it. RIP MJ, you will be missed for sure.

Old 07-04-2009, 12:47 PM

50,344 posts, read 63,928,555 times
Was he a loving father to the children? It seems like it. But to use his money to buy these children from Debbie Roe (mother of the year) and raise them without their mother was cheating them. Maybe the governess and other family members provided the female influences the children needed.
I hope they now have a chance to go to regular school and live a normal life, away from the warped reality their father exposed them to.
Too bad they didn't get a chance to see him perform.

Old 07-04-2009, 01:07 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,253,049 times
I don't know if it's true or not, but I just read that the children knew Debbie, but as Michael's friend, not their mother.

Old 07-04-2009, 01:37 PM

1,952 posts, read 4,788,644 times
Loving father? Not in my book. Any man (?) who would DANGLE HIS INFANT SON over a balcony, is not any kind of father - much less a good one.

The child should've IMMEDIATELY been removed from his custody. But, he wasn't worried about his actions, I am sure.....he had $$$.

Old 07-04-2009, 03:09 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,161,463 times
not too many fathers would be ideal candidates for Father of The Year.

They look to be healthy. People in the know say they are intelligent,adored their father and they are happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
I don't think most people think he would make father of the year by any stretch of the imagination.

Old 07-04-2009, 08:33 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,490,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
not too many fathers would be ideal candidates for Father of The Year.
This is true...as a father, I certainly would not consider myself a father of year...ever. Then again, I would never allow myself to dangle any of my 4 children off a 4th floor balcony...ever. Middle of the road would be good here...but then again...we're talking about MJ.

Old 07-04-2009, 09:07 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,593,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
Scroll down past Debbie's latest picture. In a picture taken last November, Paris and Blanket have dark hair and Prince is blonde. How do you differentiate as to when the kids hair was dyed? Or is it dyed now? I have two siblings born with very light blonde hair and now they have much darker, almost dark brown hair? The kids were shown in a heartwarming home video last night on 20/20 with blonde hair. They must have been about 4 0r 5. Really cute kids no matter who the biological parents are.
Debbie Rowe insists she IS the biological mother of Michael Jackson's two oldest children | Mail Online
Simple how you differenciate...you could see the darker roots even when they were toddlers, let alone now. They were dyed a yellow blond..very fake looking. There is quite a difference in natural looking blonde and a poor dye job.

Quite hypocritical how Jackson would scoff at people accusing of him wishing to be white and then literally try to make his kids look like the most desired european look!

Old 07-04-2009, 09:17 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,593,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
Loving father? Not in my book. Any man (?) who would DANGLE HIS INFANT SON over a balcony, is not any kind of father - much less a good one.

The child should've IMMEDIATELY been removed from his custody. But, he wasn't worried about his actions, I am sure.....he had $$$.
Yep, anyone else would have had charges brought against them. He still adamantly justified his actions in the Brashir documentary. I would have found him more human if he could have just admitted how wrong he was. But he must have liked being the peculiar oddball or was just really out of touch
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities