Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 03:46 PM

1,848 posts, read 4,683,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfangal View Post
I think Tom Cruise changes it up a bit, and Ryan Reynolds! you're absolutely right!!

?

Amityville Horror

Blade

Just Friends

Chaos Theory

Are all pretty different movies
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2009, 04:30 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,375,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Halle Berry - I don't care what the role/character calls for she still seems very one dimensional as an actress
Which is why it still baffles my mind that she won an Academy Award I have a feeling it was because she was butter ball naked and they forgot to watch the rest of the movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud Rowlett Owner View Post
Demi Moore
Really Demi More? When I think of her the first movies that pop in my head are:

Ghost
G.I Jane
Indecent Proposal
The one where she rapes Michael Douglas can't think of the name at this second
and Charlies Angels...

I guess they would all seem like the same movie if you watched them with your eyes closed.

I would say David Spade in the handful of movies I saw him in - I was watching Coneheads for about 3 minutes before I realized it was Black Sheep.

Old 07-18-2009, 05:33 PM

2,638 posts, read 6,020,303 times
Halle hasn't been in enough real movies to make that claim.

Will Smith always plays the same basic character - a superhuman guy with a shirt off who overcomes the odds. He's had...what...two movies where he didn't have that role? Switch, and that other one with his kid. But Bad Boys, Bad Boys 2, Enemy of the State, Men in Black, Men in Black 2, Hancock...same thing.

John Cena is another one...though he hasn't had many movies yet.

Sarah Michelle Gellar - always plays a role where she's naughty and bratty.

Chris Tucker - can't get more one dimensional than him, no matter how entertaining he might be at times. Always racial slurs, always around weed, always dancing to music, and Michael Jackson is always involved somehow. I think Fifth Element was the only one he didn't act like that.

Old 07-18-2009, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Halle hasn't been in enough real movies to make that claim.

Will Smith always plays the same basic character - a superhuman guy with a shirt off who overcomes the odds. He's had...what...two movies where he didn't have that role? Switch, and that other one with his kid. But Bad Boys, Bad Boys 2, Enemy of the State, Men in Black, Men in Black 2, Hancock...same thing.
LOL the movie was called Hitch, Switch was the song from the soundtrack.

Old 07-18-2009, 07:03 PM

2,638 posts, read 6,020,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
LOL the movie was called Hitch, Switch was the song from the soundtrack.
Hitch, Switch, same difference.

Old 07-18-2009, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Hitch, Switch, same difference.
I liked him in Baggar Vance, even though I didn't really get the movie. I was feeling the mellowness of it all

Old 07-18-2009, 10:01 PM

3,975 posts, read 7,692,848 times
yeah, I guess mainly he's the same in his comedies. He was pretty similar in Just Friends and The Proposal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr1039 View Post
?

Amityville Horror

Blade

Just Friends

Chaos Theory

Are all pretty different movies

Old 07-19-2009, 12:34 AM

1,863 posts, read 4,299,134 times
Ugh Chris Tucker is so annoying to me with his squealing voice. I don't find him as funny as others do.

Old 07-19-2009, 01:01 AM

3,975 posts, read 7,692,848 times
I agree, I don't find him funny at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitterific View Post
Ugh Chris Tucker is so annoying to me with his squealing voice. I don't find him as funny as others do.

Old 07-19-2009, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitterific View Post
I thought he was funny in Friday but that picture with him and Charlie Sheen annoys me to no end.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities