Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Michael Jackson molest kids?
Yes 78 43.58%
No 101 56.42%
Voters: 179. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2012, 05:03 PM

1,436 posts, read 1,882,662 times

Advertisements

The Chandler boy's father admitted without even knowing that he was trying to extort money from Michael.
He said something of the lines of this
" If I go through with this, I'm going to get it so big, He'll never sell another album again."

Furthermore, who accepts money when their child has been emotionally devastated?

Old 11-21-2012, 10:22 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,383,703 times
Default MJ left room for speculation and this is troubling

MJ was a great performer, maybe the greatest ever. I still find it hard to listen to his music.

He had grown increasingly bizarre in his behavior and appearance, and hid much from the public, including his involvement with the doctor whose negligence ultimately cost him his life. It was poor judgment for him to employ a private doctor in the manner that he did so he could take such an extreme and dangerous drug to get some sleep. It was equally poor judgment for him to be so involved with kids in such a private manner without making sure that someone was present to confirm that nothing inappropriate was happening. His professional reputation called for such measures. His responsbilities as a parent called for such measures. His dignity as a man, public figure, and icon called for such measures. The fact that he didn't take the extra step makes his activities with the kids a bit suspect.

MJ left room for speculation, and this is most damning and troubling.

Old 11-23-2012, 10:21 AM

Michael was extremely talented when it came to entertainment,but his social skills sucked.

I was just watching the "Bad25" documentary yesterday and it mentioned how Michael answered the phone in a normal deep male voice,yet said he wanted his voice to sound like a child.

I think him being robbed of his childhood and forced to perform in-front of millions at a young age destroyed him mentally. To make matters worse, he was whipped by his father if he didn't.

Old 11-23-2012, 04:11 PM

10,106 posts, read 9,969,171 times
Bad 25 was brilliantly done. I can't wait until the full DVD is released. The man was a genius. All this other BS doesn't matter; you'll never see talent like that again...ever! Team MJ (jackson & Jordan)

Old 11-23-2012, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KodeBlue View Post
Bad 25 was brilliantly done. I can't wait until the full DVD is released. The man was a genius. All this other BS doesn't matter; you'll never see talent like that again...ever! Team MJ (jackson & Jordan)
Although I believe he was innocent, when accusations of child molestation service, it' does matter.

Whether or not its Bull is to be proven in court, which has proven him innocent.

Old 11-24-2012, 04:11 AM

18,529 posts, read 18,748,986 times
NO, I dont think he ever did.. he was a sad individual who had missed out on things kids have , like playing with friends and wanted to be childlike.. however if this was a man on the streets taking children home to stay overnight there would be raised eyebrows Im sure..

Old 11-24-2012, 06:07 AM

1,602 posts, read 4,159,635 times
I think Michael Jackson was a very sad, lonely man inside- he had a tormented childhood, and although he loved performing, he didn't like the media frenzy & paparazzi that stalked him ... He had amazing talent, and was a truly gifted, and good human being, but tabloids tried to disparage his name and make him into a monster that couldn't have been any further from the truth ....

Honestly, I believe he was A-sexual. I also believe his relationships with children was purely innocent - he was more of a child himself ... He just wanted to escape to a world where no could hurt him, or want something from him.

God rest his soul ....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities