Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Michael Jackson molest kids?
Yes 78 43.58%
No 101 56.42%
Voters: 179. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 03:59 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,929,122 times

Advertisements

Let the man rest in peace.

Old 09-11-2009, 05:58 PM

11,270 posts, read 11,028,294 times
In the last few years I remember reading several articles stating that his regular plethora of medications included chemical castration drugs. These substances are generally reserved for sex offenders that do not have their urges under control, are they not? Can anyone shed further light on this?:conf used::conf used:

Old 09-12-2009, 12:31 AM

2,536 posts, read 9,931,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
In the last few years I remember reading several articles stating that his regular plethora of medications included chemical castration drugs. These substances are generally reserved for sex offenders that do not have their urges under control, are they not? Can anyone shed further light on this?:conf used::conf used:
Sounds like a bunch of tabloid crap to me.

Old 09-12-2009, 01:11 AM

354 posts, read 1,281,882 times
Default He is gone, let it rest

He did not enjoy a normal childhood and life, not that anyone should feel sorry for him, but he obviously had issues and was a sad case. It is hard to imagine being inside his head enough to understand who he was and what his motivations were.

You know, it is too bad that any relationship an adult has with a child leaves the adult open to charges of molestation and even more so if the adult has deep pockets. Kids are missing out on some wonderful opportunities because some adults are afraid to have anything to do with them. I wonder if they are any safer as well as being poorer for what they are missing out on.

I would never have allowed my child to go to a sleep over at Mchael Jacksons place.

Old 09-12-2009, 01:37 AM

4,515 posts, read 9,702,074 times
Yes he did molested children, he did not go to jail because he got his way out of it, because he was rich

Old 09-13-2009, 04:58 AM

480 posts, read 878,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandycat View Post
I hate to be such an ardent defender of Michael Jackson, since a lot of his personal life was strange to say the least, but the whole molestation thing is so bogus and illogical if you think about it. Out of all the kids who stayed at his house, you'd think there'd be tons of people coming forward. The two kids that did come forward turned out to be liars. I'm just saying...
I agree. The parents of those two kids were obviously opportunists. It was OK with them if their kids spent all that time alone with the King of Pop, then they claimed their children were molested. The parents then spent all their time pursuing civil ($$$) cases instead of criminal ones. What kind of parent behaves that way?

I think Michael Jackson was a very troubled person who never had a minute of normalcy in his life. He was a beautiful child who considered himself ugly and who spent most of his adult life trying to change his appearance. It's very sad.

No doubt he was a strange person, but I really don't think he was a child molester. And in the eyes of the law, he was innocent.

Old 09-13-2009, 10:43 AM

8,777 posts, read 19,865,844 times
Apparently this is a polarizing question, as the vote is exactly 50/50 right at this moment.

Old 09-13-2009, 10:48 AM

5,554 posts, read 6,740,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandycat View Post
I hate to be such an ardent defender of Michael Jackson, since a lot of his personal life was strange to say the least, but the whole molestation thing is so bogus and illogical if you think about it. Out of all the kids who stayed at his house, you'd think there'd be tons of people coming forward. The two kids that did come forward turned out to be liars. I'm just saying...
I agree and will never be amazed at how all one has to do is read something, believe it (as if!) and then report it as fact.

Old 09-13-2009, 12:58 PM

52 posts, read 144,120 times
I don't think he did that. Media got all the money by printing crap.
He had less EQ though. He needed psychological help. Unfortunately he was surrounded by money minded people. Not the people who would really care for him.

Old 09-14-2009, 08:13 AM

3,735 posts, read 8,069,183 times
Why is this still an issue? The man is dead. I don't believe he molested kids. It is interesting with all the sharks out there for what they can gain from his death and beyond, there are been no new allegations of molestation. Should tell people something. Also, his charitable contributions shouldn't be overlooked. For those that weren't big fans, to each their own but there were and are plenty of fans he has over the world. His records are still selling and he made is mark on music for those that don't want to admit it, you can't take his success away from him as much you don't like him. If he didn't have talent he wouldn't have been famous nor still in the news today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities