Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Michael Jackson molest kids?
Yes 78 43.58%
No 101 56.42%
Voters: 179. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 02:04 PM

257 posts, read 1,059,888 times

Advertisements

I believe 100% in MJ's innocence. As someone who also has a deep love for children, I always saw that he had a pure and innocent heart. Most people aren't like that though, so they don't understand it.

As for the allegations, both cases stunk like dead fish. Instead of going immediately to the police, Evan Chandler (the first boy's father) sat for months trying to negotiate big $$$ and screenwriting deals with MJ's lawyers. Who does that??!! Oh yeah, someone looking for money. He also drugged his son to get him to say MJ molested him. Even after the settlement, he could have pursued a criminal trial but chose not to. Because he wanted money. He was even caught on tape saying he wanted to take MJ down.

The second case was an even bigger joke. Janet Arvizo (the mother) had already brought some BS case against JC Penney claiming a security guard sexually molested her 2 years after the fact. She lied to various celebrities and newspapers about her son's medical bills to get money and was found out. She was also found guilty of welfare fraud. I'm supposed to believe someone like that?

I don't see MJ paying off the first boy as an admission of guilt because celebrities are constantly hit with BS lawsuits and they just want to make it go away. However, I do question a parent not only accepting but demanding money and screenwriting deals for someone they claim molested their child. People know he loved children and they used that against him.

Also, there was never a scrap of evidence found against Michael, even after tearing up his houses, strip searching him, etc.

There was so much conspiracy it's not even funny, and a lot of it had to do with the Sony/ATV catalog MJ owned. I have faith that one day irrefutable evidence will surface that proves these people were lying, opportunistic scumbags. RIP Michael.

Old 09-14-2009, 03:15 PM

2,009 posts, read 3,790,012 times
I don't think he did it, to me Michael seemed like a lost soul and related to kids very well. His childhood was not the greatest and he did say his father beat him alot. He also had the Peter Pan syndrome. I don't think Michael ever hurt anyone in his life. RIP Michael!!!!!

Old 09-14-2009, 03:23 PM

30 posts, read 89,132 times
He didn't do it.. I think he was a child trapped in adult body..but let him repose in peace

Old 09-14-2009, 10:58 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,594,497 times
Michael Jackson did not molest anyone.

The media molested him.

Rest in peace, Michael.

Old 09-15-2009, 06:45 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,519,372 times
No comment!

Old 09-15-2009, 08:22 PM

4,593 posts, read 9,222,715 times
Not really

He was one of the few celebrities that actually cared about real situations such as poverty. He was too nice and people took advantage of his weakness

Old 09-15-2009, 09:08 PM

429 posts, read 685,970 times
I really dont know. I had the oppertunity of meeting him when his career was at its peak...He was an exciting and personable person.Part of me feels that children can not make up those alligations however I believe that he was targeted by many so they could extort money from him.

Old 09-16-2009, 11:44 AM

3,735 posts, read 8,085,542 times
Kids make up things all the time and can be encouraged by parents. Have you seen any of the child pageants? The parent coach those kids so much. Just saying.

Old 09-16-2009, 11:54 AM

1,914 posts, read 7,160,310 times
Yes, it is very easy to "sway" a child to say something. Especially when it's the parent doing the "swaying". I speak from experience. As a child my mother made me lie constantly to cover up her partying.

Old 09-16-2009, 12:27 PM

4,116 posts, read 3,152,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zz4guy View Post
I personally do not. Please keep your arguments civil.
I don't think he would have the BALLS to do something like that. This dude didn't even like to be around people because he was SUPER SHY imagine trying to convince a small child to do something he or she shouldn't be doing at all with anyone ever. I can't see it happening. He was like a child himself he acted like a big kid and seemed like he never actually grew up.

I don't think he ever molested any children just wanted to be a child just like them play with them and have fun with them like they were because he never had that childhood, he was always asked to be more mature then he needed to be at his age, someone always expected something from him even as a child.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities