Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 06:17 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,798,808 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Wow, they are just coming out of the woodwork....that, or crawling out from under rocks.

UGLINESS (which is on full display by one too many posters here) cuts right to the bone.
I know poppy! I've seen this before about another celeb. It's funny most are women. We as women can be some hateful spiteful creatures to one another.

I know Wendy talks about people. I have never heard her say some of the things you guys are saying. Yes, I've heard her on the radio.

The people spitting the venom. Look in the mirror. Tell us what you look like.

Old 06-29-2010, 07:14 AM

157 posts, read 475,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
Man, I don't think i've ever considered a celebrity ugly but Wendy Williams is the first.

First, I hate weaves already but Wendy takes it to another level. The blonde weaves she wears are just ugly.

Second, her face looks like a man's face. Seriously!

Third, I dont like her breast implants or any of the plastic surgery she looks like she has had.

Maybe it's because I dont like fake women but Wendy Williams is just completely ugly to me.
Now I know that I'm not the only one who's had those thoughts cross her mind...

I think it's hilarious when she starts bragging/giving TMI about her breast implants, wigs, plastic surgery, bariatric surgery, etc. You mean you got all that stuff done to yourself and you still look like that?

When my husband first saw Wendy on TV last year, he said, "is that...a man or a woman?" I hesitated before I told him Wendy is a woman.

To her credit, the Wendy Williams show does offer some good celebrity gossip and perspectives of such.

Old 07-10-2010, 10:22 PM

18,124 posts, read 11,758,079 times
I like her hair in this photo -

Nice teeth and complexion.

Old 07-12-2010, 12:08 AM

4,552 posts, read 15,029,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by solytaire View Post
This thread has become a roasting session of someone who already looks roasted...

didnt she used to be a crackhead or something?..smh...the signs are still there if you ask me.

And I dont understand what her talent is supposed to be...
she has no talent, and Im not sure how she is still on the air, her show is pointless, and Wendy is ugly as sin and has an uglier personality, I remember the way she use to start trouble with celebs on her radio show, she deserves all the trash talk she recieves.

Old 07-12-2010, 12:17 AM

314 posts, read 414,509 times
i just looked her up i hate breast implants unless you have a good reason for them like you have no breasts. her horrible heavy weave i guess i just hate fake stuff. between her weave and her breasts and not sure which way shes going to fall down. WHY DID SHE HAVE TO RUIN HERSELF. she would of probally looked good without that crap

Old 07-12-2010, 09:37 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mask of thought View Post
i just looked her up i hate breast implants unless you have a good reason for them like you have no breasts. her horrible heavy weave i guess i just hate fake stuff. between her weave and her breasts and not sure which way shes going to fall down. WHY DID SHE HAVE TO RUIN HERSELF. she would of probally looked good without that crap
I think that the ugliest thing about Wendy is not about her looks but how she has treated people (celebrities) especially during her radio days.

Old 07-12-2010, 12:19 PM

584 posts, read 871,719 times
I don't think Wendy Williams is ugly. She looks better than most celebrites today. plus she is smart and entertaining.

Old 07-12-2010, 04:06 PM

155 posts, read 252,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equal-Opp. View Post
I don't think Wendy Williams is ugly. She looks better than most celebrites today.
REALLY!?!?!?

Name a few celebs that she looks better than? Dont just name old celebs like Whoopi or Barbara Walters.

Old 07-12-2010, 08:26 PM

584 posts, read 871,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ancient View Post
REALLY!?!?!?

Name a few celebs that she looks better than? Dont just name old celebs like Whoopi or Barbara Walters.
Lisa Ling
Rosie O'donnell
Greta Van Susteren
Candy Crowley
Grace Jones
Macy Gray

Old 07-12-2010, 09:13 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,976,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equal-Opp. View Post
Lisa Ling
Rosie O'donnell
Greta Van Susteren
Candy Crowley
Grace Jones
Macy Gray
you got a point there

I would also like to add that she looks equally as bad as, or worse than, susan boyle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities