Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2009, 01:17 AM

29,391 posts, read 55,704,244 times

Advertisements

Stats about all US cities - real estate, relocation info, house prices, home value estimator, recent sales, cost of living, crime, race, income, photos, education, maps, weather, houses, schools, neighborhoods, and more... I will post full episodes of DWTS Season 9. Subscribe to get updates! The ninth-season opener begins with 16 celebrities, the show's largest cast ever.

YouTube - Tom DeLay & Cheryl Burke - CHA CHA - Dancing with the Stars ( DWTS Season 9 PREMIERE )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2009, 03:11 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,623,546 times
I thought that bastid was in prison?

Old 09-22-2009, 08:34 PM

24,644 posts, read 38,726,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
I thought that bastid was in prison?
He should be wearing an orange jumpsuit.

It's so depressing. I absolutely adore Cheryl Burke, and here she is dancing cheek to cheek with Evil Incarnate.

Old 09-22-2009, 08:36 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,274,133 times
Too early yet to determine whether people are boycotting DWTS because the show decided to mix politics into the format. Viewership may be down because the season premiere of House was amazing. I refuse to watch DeLay. This show is dead to me at least until he's voted off. According to this article, he tried to influence voting in previous season. Is this guy a piece of work, or what?
Clip:
ABC's decision to invite disgraced former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay to participate in "Dancing with the Stars" may have backfired.
Monday's much ballyhooed ninth-edition debut of the ballroom dance competition attracted an average audience of 17.5 million viewers, according to early Nielsen stats.
That's the show's smallest opening audience since its very first year on the air, when viewers were still getting to know the imported BBC-produced reality series.

Moraes on TV - DeLay Doesn't Do It for "Dancing" Ratings

Old 09-23-2009, 02:28 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,623,546 times
Omg!

Old 09-23-2009, 06:25 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,274,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
He should be wearing an orange jumpsuit.

It's so depressing. I absolutely adore Cheryl Burke, and here she is dancing cheek to cheek with Evil Incarnate.
Cheryl fan here. Apparently she did not know DeLay's rep. Sometimes ignorance is bliss?
That meant a delay in learning the tango from Cheryl Burke, his partner on ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars” who blessedly had never heard of the guy once dubbed “The Meanest Man in Congress” when he was first assigned to her.
The New York Times > Log In
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities