Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2009, 05:06 AM

1,106 posts, read 2,956,035 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
that isn't the worst thing either of them have done.
You're right, but Kate is still a horrible excuse for a mother and needs a huge dosage of reality. Those kids are going to grow up hating her.

Old 10-26-2009, 08:41 AM

444 posts, read 799,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
You're right, but Kate is still a horrible excuse for a mother and needs a huge dosage of reality. Those kids are going to grow up hating her.
I think I missed something . Why exactly do you hate her so vehemently and think Jon is some kind of a perfect man??

Jon is a pee poor excuse for a man right now and was pretty sorry before this all happened. She is a strong willed woman who ended up married to a life-sized child. Someone had to be in charge.

At this point, the kids will hate HIM for being so far away, partying like a rock star, and the parade of young girlfriends that he showers with expensive gifts in an attempt to make himself look good. Uh, doesn't look like the kids are his priority now does it???

Old 10-26-2009, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi~mi View Post
I think I missed something . Why exactly do you hate her so vehemently and think Jon is some kind of a perfect man??
Yes you did. It's called READ MY POSTS. You tell me where I said that Jon is a perfect man.

Quote:
Uh, doesn't look like the kids are his priority now does it???
Uh, no less than they are Kate's.

Last edited by mainegirl; 10-26-2009 at 12:42 PM..

Old 10-26-2009, 12:09 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,174,043 times
Lawyer: Jon Gosselin Complied in Missing Money Dispute - Yahoo! TV Blog (http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/lawyer-jon-gosselin-complied-in-missing-money-dispute--727 - broken link)

LOL@them telling Kate to stop crying on TV

oh........so Kate pulled large sums of $$$ from a bank acct too....................imagine that

Old 10-26-2009, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
Lawyer: Jon Gosselin Complied in Missing Money Dispute - Yahoo! TV Blog (http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/lawyer-jon-gosselin-complied-in-missing-money-dispute--727 - broken link)

LOL@them telling Kate to stop crying on TV

oh........so Kate pulled large sums of $$$ from a bank acct too....................imagine that
I think they only time Kate really truly cried is when she thought her disgusting gravy train was coming to an end. She's such a phony.

I read a column where the author said that Kate's book is called Multiple Blessings because of the multliple millions she made off of exploiting her poor children. Poor kids, they are going to be so messed up.

Old 10-26-2009, 02:03 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,091,804 times
Quote:

Jon is a pee poor excuse for a man right now and was pretty sorry before this all happened. She is a strong willed woman who ended up married to a life-sized child. Someone had to be in charge.

At this point, the kids will hate HIM for being so far away, partying like a rock star, and the parade of young girlfriends that he showers with expensive gifts in an attempt to make himself look good. Uh, doesn't look like the kids are his priority now does it???

i wondered the same thing bout the kate haters--maybe unresolved conflicts with their mothers and hero worship of the male figures in their lives?
it's not common sense for NO ONE can ignore mr.putz's behavior and that will impact MORE negatively on the kids than an anxious mother!

Old 10-26-2009, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
i wondered the same thing bout the kate haters--maybe unresolved conflicts with their mothers and hero worship of the male figures in their lives?
it's not common sense for NO ONE can ignore mr.putz's behavior and that will impact MORE negatively on the kids than an anxious mother!
I know for a fact that more than one member here wonders about your hatred for men, in general so what's UP with all that hatred?

Anxious,OCD mom's wreak havoc on children's emotional development.

I don't hate Kate but I certainly don't respect her and I find her phony and about as insincere a person as I have ever witnessed.

I don't care who Jon sleeps with and unless the kids are IN the room with him while he's engaging in sex then I don't see how that will harm their lives. To my knowledge he has not NOT shown up when it's his time to be his children. He seems calm and rational and the kids cry for him when he's not around. Hmmm.........

Old 10-26-2009, 03:01 PM

444 posts, read 799,896 times
hmmm........seems like there is a little "We Heart Jon" posse on here......

Good thing Jon's exploits aren't splashed over every tabloid and internet site from here to kingdom come.......

And what did he get one of the twins for her birthday????? A laptop.......good thinking for someone who is on the news daily.........

Old 10-26-2009, 04:00 PM

Quote:
hmmm........seems like there is a little "We Heart Jon" posse on here......

Good thing Jon's exploits aren't splashed over every tabloid and internet site from here to kingdom come.......

And what did he get one of the twins for her birthday????? A laptop.......good thinking for someone who is on the news daily.........
nope, not me. I don't heart Jon but don't heart Kate for sure.
A laptop for one of the twins--OMG-what an awful parent he is!! What was he thinking???? OMG-call in Children's Services NOW!

Old 10-26-2009, 04:22 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,675,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
Sorry, but in my opinion Kate is far worse. She is the main reason why this family is in the mess they are in. Jon needs to grow up, but Kate needs a good b*tch slap and have someone intervene with those kids. Everyone talks about Jon being this and that, Kate is on television giving interviews just as much as Jon is.

Yes, I see lots of attacking of Jon on here (and he deserves it), but why there is anyone who backs Kate is beyond my understanding. She's abusive and nasty, and that is why he left. Bottom line.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities