Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 05:20 PM

50,457 posts, read 64,317,889 times

Advertisements

Kate's new hairdo is bad.
I watched the show a lot, and two things stick in my mind as very telling. When they were in NC on vacation, it was the 4th of July and Kate couldn't even say grace as if she had ever done it before. This is from a woman who supposedly was raised with a father who was a pastor and while she and Jon were giving speeches at churches. Phony.
The second thing was when they moved into the new house and Kate spent the whole episode scrubbing the refrigerator and berating the previous owner for being "filthy". By the next episode, they had a brand new refrigerator anyway.. She is a phony ungracious piece of work.
Jon has his failings to be sure, but she set her cap for him, called all the shots, and then browbeat him until he buckled.
Kate is capable of the day to day mechanics of raising the children, she's always been very good at that. That's more than a lot of children from broken homes have.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2010, 09:10 PM

13,813 posts, read 28,559,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
i bet both u and kd would buy the playgirl just to drool over the putz if he were in it
I don't think we'd get to see anything...you know what they say about Asian guys.

Old 01-18-2010, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Kate's new hairdo is bad.
Kate reported agrees...she hates her $7000 hair and cried all day when her twin daughters, Mady and Cara, made fun of her.

So much for KateCleanSlate. I say bring back the fat, short-haired Kate back...the one with the fat face, right after she had the litter.

Old 01-19-2010, 09:14 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,253,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Kate reported agrees...she hates her $7000 hair and cried all day when her twin daughters, Mady and Cara, made fun of her.

So much for KateCleanSlate. I say bring back the fat, short-haired Kate back...the one with the fat face, right after she had the litter.
do we know if she paid for her hair herself or if someone did it for free?

Old 01-19-2010, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
do we know if she paid for her hair herself or if someone did it for free?
C'mon...does Kate pay for anything???? Maybe she gave the hairdresser a $20 tip.

Old 01-19-2010, 01:50 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,253,749 times
Quote:
C'mon...does Kate pay for anything???? Maybe she gave the hairdresser a $20 tip.
that's what I was thinking. If so, it is awfully rude to say she doesn't like it. If she really did say that.

Old 01-19-2010, 03:10 PM

Don't know if she paid for it. My source for her not liking it is the latest issue of Us magazine. I know you can't believe everything you read...but where there's smoke...there usually was some sort of fire.

Old 01-19-2010, 03:40 PM

519 posts, read 1,051,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
Agreed, and let's hope that Kate's obsessive compulsive disorder has been addressed, that she has learned to stop screaming at the kids for dumb things such as getting gum on their sock, or melted ice cream on their shirts. The "favorite moments" show the other night proved what an inbalanced person Kate has been. She even admitted she has gotten a lot of flack for her behavior from people.
I reckon part of Kate's problem is deciding what she would prefer to be criticised on.

Um, tough choice... will I let my kids walk around with food, magic marker and clay stuck over their clothes and have people say what a grot I am or do I make sure they are clean and neat and get criticised for that?

Tough choice.

Truth is no matter what Kate does or doesn't do she's going to be criticised...

Think that over for a minute...

Old 01-19-2010, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TumbleBug View Post
I reckon part of Kate's problem is deciding what she would prefer to be criticised on.

Um, tough choice... will I let my kids walk around with food, magic marker and clay stuck over their clothes and have people say what a grot I am or do I make sure they are clean and neat and get criticised for that?

Tough choice.

Truth is no matter what Kate does or doesn't do she's going to be criticised...

Think that over for a minute...
IMO...that's why she should have been more appreciative of her husband. His laidback attitude with the kids balanced her out to some degree, so that it seemed to work for the kids. And, since separating (now divorcing) haven't they both preached that it's all about what's best for the kids? Sad...what was best for the kids was what they had with mom & dad married. Somewhere in their hectic lives, they lost sight of that. IMO, Kate dismissed Jon's contribution way too easily. Now she will basically raise them on her own...those poor, poor children.

Old 01-19-2010, 06:33 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,525,974 times
Quote:
IMO...that's why she should have been more appreciative of her husband. His laidback attitude with the kids balanced her out to some degree, so that it seemed to work for the kids. And, since separating (now divorcing) haven't they both preached that it's all about what's best for the kids? Sad...what was best for the kids was what they had with mom & dad married. Somewhere in their hectic lives, they lost sight of that. IMO, Kate dismissed Jon's contribution way too easily. Now she will basically raise them on her own...those poor, poor children.
True...and I think Jon equally underestimated how Kate's contribution was important too. He's finding out the hard way too.....You are right that the kids are paying the ultimate price for both their parent's selfishness and shortsightedness....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities