Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2009, 08:02 AM

1,870 posts, read 2,388,666 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
Yeah, it makes me want to make toast with lots of butter and go grab my L.A. Times and read about Tiger...
Yes! Hot buttered toast, coffee and a good Tiger read.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2009, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
Yeah Lol it's from The King of Queens. Someone in the line at the bank called Doug Fatty McButterpants and it didn't bother him, but when he saw Carrie was buying him clothes from the Big and Tall store he gets all in a tiff. LOL!
Lol.. well now I know the origins. That show was on a long time but I never really watched it.

Old 12-18-2009, 08:14 AM

6,125 posts, read 7,471,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty MacButter View Post
I read about Tiger sneaking off at night to a golf course very close to his house and hitting golf balls. Supposedly a neighbor spotted him. I haven't read anything about Tiger hitting balls at a lighted driving range. Would you have a link to that? Thanks.
Numerous websites have reported that Tiger is hitting golf balls at night on a driving range (or course). You would need a lighted range to be able to see the ball well enough...and to follow the ball's flight for any meaningful practice.

Here are a couple of links:

Tiger Woods Passes Time With Cartoons, Night Golf

Tiger's lonely life: TV and night golf

Old 12-18-2009, 08:16 AM

4,253 posts, read 9,450,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Tiger Woods' image removed from Arnold Palmer Invitational Web site

[b]One of Tiger Woods' biggest supporters — the folks at the Arnold Palmer Invitational - removed the troubled golfer's image from their Web site's banner.
Tiger was last year's champion, so they couldn't completely remove his image off the website. He is pictured with the trophy down in the right column. Interestingly, the "digital brochure" down the page clearly shows Tiger in his winning yell, but when you open it, there's no sign of him. So many pictures of tents with crowds, but not a sign of the main attraction.

But "Official 2009 E-zine" on the right just couldn't be cleaned from the 2009 winner, and his small video is still there.

http://www.arnoldpalmerinvitational.com/

Old 12-18-2009, 08:19 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,490,387 times
I'm beginning to think that Tiger's brain has perhaps been altered by some illegal drug use.

Old 12-18-2009, 08:20 AM

4,253 posts, read 9,450,457 times
I wonder what is his mother doing, whether she's allowed into his seclusion. She's probably the only one closest person to him left. Or maybe she's mad at him, too, for all that reminds her of her own pain from her cheating husband.

Old 12-18-2009, 08:21 AM

6,125 posts, read 7,471,945 times
Elin Nordegren's Sister Leaves the Country

Elin Nordegren's twin sister has moved out of Tiger Woods' Windermere mansion -- and is back home to London.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/12/1218_nordegren_flynet.jpg (broken link)

Josefin Lonnborg, who's a lawyer in the UK, was seen out lunching with a few work buddies yesterday.

Josefin and her mother had moved in with Elin after Tiger's "transgressions" first came to light.

Still no word on where Tiger is livin' these days.

http://www.bogeylounge.tv/images/elin_twins.jpg (broken link)

Last edited by highcotton; 12-18-2009 at 08:31 AM..

Old 12-18-2009, 08:23 AM

5,024 posts, read 8,892,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
I wonder what is his mother doing, whether she's allowed into his seclusion. She's probably the only one closest person to him left. Or maybe she's mad at him, too, for all that reminds her of her own pain from her cheating husband.
A successful career traded in for numerous, useless, loose women.

What did someone tell me once? If you want it badly enough, it might end badly, something like that...

None of those women are going to help him. They're going to TAKE from him.

Old 12-18-2009, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Numerous websites have reported that Tiger is hitting golf balls at night on a driving range (or course). You would need a lighted range to be able to see the ball well enough...and to follow the ball's flight for any meaningful practice.

Here are a couple of links:

Tiger Woods Passes Time With Cartoons, Night Golf

Tiger's lonely life: TV and night golf
Thanks. Yes, it's weird that he can go over there and hit a bunch of golf balls by himself - with no muss or fuss. Unless, of course, the story is false.

Old 12-18-2009, 08:27 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,549,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
A successful career traded in for numerous, useless, loose women.

What did someone tell me once? If you want it badly enough, it might end badly, something like that...

None of those women are going to help him. They're going to TAKE from him.
Mmmhmmm. LOL at those reports that Rachel Uchitel and Tiger are *in love* . Is that why she hired an attorney and is taking money to keep her mouth shut?

One or the other. Sorry, it can't be both!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities