Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2009, 08:28 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,549,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty MacButter View Post
Thanks. Yes, it's weird that he can go over there and hit a bunch of golf balls by himself - with no muss or fuss. Unless, of course, the story is false.
Surely they would have gotten a pic by now if it's true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2009, 08:38 AM

1,870 posts, read 2,388,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
Surely they would have gotten a pic by now if it's true.
You would think. There are so many stories flying around, we don't know what's what. But one thing is certain, Tiger has been AWOL ever since his SUV "mishap". Has it been three weeks now?

Old 12-18-2009, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty MacButter View Post
You would think. There are so many stories flying around, we don't know what's what. But one thing is certain, Tiger has been AWOL ever since his SUV "mishap". Has it been three weeks now?
Yeah about that. He's good at hiding apparently. I'm sure the first pic of him after all this will be worth millions to whichever paparazzi gets it.

Old 12-18-2009, 08:45 AM

1,870 posts, read 2,388,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
Yeah about that. He's good at hiding apparently. I'm sure the first pic of him after all this will be worth millions to whichever paparazzi gets it.
Yeah, I read about that - it's going to be one valuable pic. The guy's like a Howard Hughes recluse now.

Old 12-18-2009, 10:11 AM

6,125 posts, read 7,471,945 times
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/images/ne/209879/65864.jpg (broken link)

Tiger's friends fear he is mentally cracking-up

Old 12-18-2009, 10:17 AM

Tiger Not Giving Up on Marriage

Tiger Woods is "doing everything he can to save his marriage" -- this according to sources directly connected with Tiger and Elin Nordegren

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/12/1216_tiger_elin_ex4.jpg (broken link)

Although there are unconfirmed reports that Elin is going full steam ahead with the divorce, Tiger is not giving up. We're told he wants to stay married to Elin and is doing what he can to convince her not to walk.

One of the things we know Tiger is doing ... behind the scenes his people are dealing with the bevy of alleged mistresses, trying to contain what they can. There are, as one source put it, "lots of phone calls."

Old 12-18-2009, 10:33 AM

Tiger Woods - Class act? You be the judge!!!!

Read this breakup letter from Tiger to his girlfriend of 3 years: http://images.eonline.com/static/news/pdf/tigerletter.pdf

Below is Tiger's 2nd letter to his girlfriend apologizing for how he broke up.

Old 12-18-2009, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Tiger Woods - Class act? You be the judge!!!!

Read this breakup letter from Tiger to his girlfriend of 3 years: http://images.eonline.com/static/news/pdf/tigerletter.pdf

Below is Tiger's 2nd letter to his girlfriend apologizing for how he broke up.
OMG! What a COMPLETE douche!

"Mail back my necklace", yeah right buddy, I'd shove it up his arse.

Old 12-18-2009, 01:03 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,450,457 times
"Dear Tiger,

In reading the statements you have made, I can tell you are a stand up guy. Please remember only Jesus is perfect. You made a mistake and you admitted your infidelity.

I have made the same mistakes. Before I got married to my wife, I had a baby with another young lady, after I already had two by my girlfriend who is now my wife. We also had another baby which makes three for us and four for me. Two boys and two girls.

My wife is a much better wife than I am a husband. We still argue and disagree after being together 16 years. and I still cope with the fact that there are so many women out there and I choose to stay loyal to my wife."

"I thought you were 36 or 37 until I read the news today. A 33-year-old man who has been a model citizen with so much at stake. This is your first publicly known issue since you started your career, compared to my 50 or more publicly known issues and mistakes.

You have been the perfect role model for me and my sons for longer than anyone I have known.

With the exception of a few legends.
As your fan, I can’t wait to see you golf again.
And us athletes know how much you personally love your family.

One love,
Ron Artest
This is just a fan mail letter to Tiger Woods fans and indirectly to Tiger himself.
Please, everyone support Tiger in these tough times for his family.

Also if you are a sports announcer or regular everyday reporter or blogger please step up like Tiger and tell your wife or husband if you have any skeletons in your closet. Especially if you were one of the few attacking TIGER!!

One Love People"

My Letter to Tiger - Ron Artest (http://www.ronartest.com/blog/?p=74&loc=interstitialskip - broken link)

Old 12-18-2009, 02:03 PM

3,769 posts, read 8,797,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
"Dear Tiger,

if you are a sports announcer or regular everyday reporter or blogger please step up like Tiger and tell your wife or husband if you have any skeletons in your closet.
That is the funniest thing i have read in quite a while.

Yes, gentlemen - please support Tiger by stepping up and letting your ladies know about your skeletons. Just make sure you record it for us and post it (if physically able after the discussion).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities