Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2010, 11:02 PM

1,870 posts, read 2,388,996 times

Advertisements

Here's an interesting article - perhaps Tiger isn't at that clinic after all:

ZealousGolfer.com: Special Report: Tiger is Not at a Sex Rehab Clinic in Mississippi
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2010, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty MacButter View Post
Here's an interesting article - perhaps Tiger isn't at that clinic after all:

ZealousGolfer.com: Special Report: Tiger is Not at a Sex Rehab Clinic in Mississippi
Ah well, then again, check out the pictures on Pine Grove's website:
Relationship Addiction, Sexual Addiction, Sexual Anorexia Treatment - Gentle Path

The brick bungalows look just like the one in the National Enquirer picture.

Old 01-22-2010, 10:01 AM

6,125 posts, read 7,472,724 times
Quote:
True, we don't really know if Elin is not taking his calls. Hmmm. But it now seems likely that Tiger is in rehab, which is what she supposedly wanted him to do. It therefore makes sense that Elin would fulfill her role in the counseling.
Fulfill her role in the counseling? What role? It has been reported that Elin wanted Tiger to get professional help for his sex addiction. That does not mean she will stay with Tiger - just that she thinks he needs help. If Elin has no intention of staying with Tiger she is not obligated to take part in Tiger's counseling. No more so than Tiger's next door neighbor, who also thinks he needs sex addiction treatment, would take part in his counseling.

Fulfill her role in the counseling? There is no role for Elin!

Old 01-22-2010, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Fulfill her role in the counseling? What role? It has been reported that Elin wanted Tiger to get professional help for his sex addiction. That does not mean she will stay with Tiger - just that she thinks he needs help. If Elin has no intention of staying with Tiger she is not obligated to take part in Tiger's counseling. No more so than Tiger's next door neighbor, who also thinks he needs sex addiction treatment, would take part in his counseling.

Fulfill her role in the counseling? There is no role for Elin!
Oh, I meant her participation in the "family week" counseling since she is still his wife, and supposedly she wanted Tiger to get rehab in an attempt to save their marriage.

Old 01-22-2010, 11:56 AM

6,125 posts, read 7,472,724 times
Quote:
Oh, I meant her participation in the "family week" counseling since she is still his wife, and supposedly she wanted Tiger to get rehab in an attempt to save their marriage.
Yes, Elin definitely wanted Tiger to get rehab, because it's obvious he needs it - but that does not mean she wanted him to do it "to save their marriage".

Old 01-22-2010, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Yes, Elin definitely wanted Tiger to get rehab, because it's obvious he needs it - but that does not mean she wanted him to do it "to save their marriage".
I just remember reading here and there about Elin wanting him to get help for himself, and for the sake of their marriage. Anyhow, if she doesn't go to the family week counseling, that could very well be the nail in the coffin. It will be interesting. I'm sure the paparazzis will be staked out.

Old 01-22-2010, 03:22 PM

Uhhoh... back to square one (???):

Tiger Woods Photos & Pics | X17 XCLUSIVE - IT'S NOT TIGER!

Old 01-22-2010, 04:36 PM

2,718 posts, read 5,357,549 times
I think it's pretty convenient that a day after the hooded "Tiger" picture appeared that all of a sudden, someone else in the same clothes, sans hood was carrying the same type of cup and walking about not worrying about having his picture taken.

It could be simply a case of them dressing someone else up in similar attire to "prove" Tiger isn't there. I think it may just be a ploy to get the press to leave.

One never knows.

Old 01-22-2010, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleasach View Post
I think it's pretty convenient that a day after the hooded "Tiger" picture appeared that all of a sudden, someone else in the same clothes, sans hood was carrying the same type of cup and walking about not worrying about having his picture taken.

It could be simply a case of them dressing someone else up in similar attire to "prove" Tiger isn't there. I think it may just be a ploy to get the press to leave.

One never knows.
Good point. This whole thing can be hilarious at times, don't you think?

Old 01-23-2010, 09:16 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,550,351 times
I didn't think the first pictures looked too much like Tiger, I don't think it's him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities