Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2009, 02:52 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,253,049 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
methinks the wife found out Tiger was sinking putts somewhere else ....
I took this as a double entendre. LOL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2009, 03:32 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,471,646 times
I'm hearing that Tiger refused to be interviewed today by the police and the interview is postponed until Sunday.

If the rumor is true, I'm guessing Tiger has probably admitted it to Elin. I doubt seriously that Tiger is going the route of paying millions of dollars as hush money to Rachel - that rarely works...for long.

Tiger is probably talking with Elin - trying to figure out how badly the relationship is damaged by the affair (if true), and what she wants to do about it. I'm sure he has his attorneys working around the clock to advise him on how best to protect his name and reputation, his endorsement contracts and his assets if Elin files for divorce over this. I'm sure he is worried about his children too...

Old 11-28-2009, 03:38 PM

2,119 posts, read 4,167,225 times
it sucks for his kids. Tis the season to be jolly but not likely in his home!

Old 11-28-2009, 03:46 PM

560 posts, read 1,548,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
I'm hearing that Tiger refused to be interviewed today by the police and the interview is postponed until Sunday.

If the rumor is true, I'm guessing Tiger has probably admitted it to Elin. I doubt seriously that Tiger is going the route of paying millions of dollars as hush money to Rachel - that rarely works...for long.

Tiger is probably talking with Elin - trying to figure out how badly the relationship is damaged by the affair (if true), and what she wants to do about it. I'm sure he has his attorneys working around the clock to advise him on how best to protect his name and reputation, his endorsement contracts and his assets if Elin files for divorce over this. I'm sure he is worried about his children too...

I don't think things are looking good for Tiger. He supposedly was in Australia last week and his mistress was also in that country but she says she was there for business. How convenient that the 2 of them were in the same country at the same time but they did not spend time together??

Old 11-28-2009, 03:54 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,160,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatiana1 View Post
I don't think things are looking good for Tiger. He supposedly was in Australia last week and his mistress was also in that country but she says she was there for business. How convenient that the 2 of them were in the same country at the same time but they did not spend time together??
I'm not following this story really, so sorry if I'm missing something; but Australia is a big place. That's like saying they were in the United States at the same time and didn't spend any time together.

Old 11-28-2009, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
I'm not following this story really, so sorry if I'm missing something; but Australia is a big place. That's like saying they were in the United States at the same time and didn't spend any time together.
Melbourne, Australia...He played there last week...

Old 11-28-2009, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
She was seen at the same hotel checking-in and also seen going to the same VIP floor where Tiger was staying. They have been seen together since June in NYC, Las Vegas and Los Angeles...and now in Australia.

Old 11-28-2009, 04:24 PM

The police have a duty to react quickly to make sure that someone is not being harmed if they believe domestic violence may be involved. The rumors are flying that Elin scratched and hit Tiger, along with his car using a golf club to do the damage [to the car]. Lord only knows what kind of weapon Elin used to hit Tiger in the face. I'm guessing being hit in the face (mouth) is what caused Tiger to go in-and-out of consciousness and hit the tree. Tiger did the right thing by trying to escape...and not hurting Elin. The police (if they wanted to) could certainly barge right into Tiger's house to make sure both were safe and unharmed. For all the police know Tiger could be shot dead by his wife. I'm really surprised that the police didn't demand to talk with them both today...at the latest. They should have demanded to talk with them both on Friday...............

Old 11-28-2009, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
....For all the police know Tiger could be shot dead by his wife. I'm really surprised that the police didn't demand to talk with them both today...at the latest................
I'm very surprised too, but I think the police is looking at the crash as an "accident', not a domestic dispute, which is clearly what it is. Not sure why the police is taking its time, hope nothing bad happens to Tiger. If the wife is mad about his "alleged" affair, who knows what she can do??? The fact that he tried to escape from her tells me the wife can be dangerous..

Old 11-28-2009, 04:58 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,540,305 times
Sin makes you stay longer than you wanted to stay and pay more than you wanted to pay......

All of this misery over some cheap tail.

We throw it all away......

What some of us might do if we had the kind of access that his kind of money provides.......

I hope they work this out. But this will be hard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities