Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-21-2009, 08:51 PM

10,229 posts, read 16,232,266 times

Advertisements

I find her horsey-faced and way too skinny. Nice hair, though, and usually good fashion taste.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2009, 11:07 AM

3,320 posts, read 5,571,925 times
Truthfully she is average looking but she had a nice enough body. Sometimes the physical flaws make a person appealing and everyone is beautiful in thier own way. I think this is her draw. Even with cosmetic help, I think she is one that will gracefully show her age more than others and there's nothing wrong with that. FYI I am her age.

Old 12-22-2009, 09:56 PM

134 posts, read 411,897 times
I wouln't call her pretty,but she comes across as sweet an likeable,which I think is a reason for her appeal.

Old 12-23-2009, 06:54 PM

2,296 posts, read 6,262,748 times
I would have said so too a couple of years ago because she constantly insisted in the press that she was anti plastic surgery/ Botox. Not anymore it seems. She's had work done (eye lift, cheek implants, subtle face lift, breast implants, etc.) and as usual, looks good. SJP may not be anyone's idea of a beauty queen but she is going to be well dressed and expertly cosmetically enhanced for the rest of her life.

SJP is better looking than most people, and in no way can compared to the average public. You people are just jealous of her and her success. There is something about her you don't like, but none of you can admit it, so you focus on her looks instead.

GoodPlasticSurgery.com

http://www.goodplasticsurgery.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/sjp_now.jpg (broken link)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
Truthfully she is average looking but she had a nice enough body. Sometimes the physical flaws make a person appealing and everyone is beautiful in thier own way. I think this is her draw. Even with cosmetic help, I think she is one that will gracefully show her age more than others and there's nothing wrong with that. FYI I am her age.

Old 12-24-2009, 12:02 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,379,066 times
She's a chain smoker. That's unattractive to me. Long mornings of coughing up cigarette tar is what's helping to keep her stomach flat.

Old 12-24-2009, 12:14 AM

1,773 posts, read 1,258,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
She's a chain smoker. That's unattractive to me. Long mornings of coughing up cigarette tar is what's helping to keep her stomach flat.
Is she reeeeally...I recall her CHARACTER smoking & I also recall her CHARACTER gave up smoking for Aidan. Hmm, some of us live in real life, others in not so real life.

Old 12-24-2009, 12:16 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,379,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedjat View Post
Is she reeeeally...I recall her CHARACTER smoking & I also recall her CHARACTER gave up smoking for Aidan. Hmm, some of us live in real life, others in not so real life.
Both her and her husband are chain smokers in real life and both have tried (unsuccessfully) to quit for the sake of their children.

Old 12-24-2009, 12:18 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,113,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Both her and her husband are chain smokers in real life and both have tried (unsuccessfully) to quit for the sake of their children.
hmmmmmm.............I have never heard that or seen pics of either of them smoking. Got links?

Old 12-24-2009, 12:26 AM

1,773 posts, read 1,258,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
hmmmmmm.............I have never heard that or seen pics of either of them smoking. Got links?
Neither have I, ever. However, as a smoker I understand how hard it is to quit. For some reason, smokers are villified, worse than drug or alcohol addicts.

Old 12-24-2009, 12:35 AM

3,320 posts, read 5,571,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon&lime View Post
I would have said so too a couple of years ago because she constantly insisted in the press that she was anti plastic surgery/ Botox. Not anymore it seems. She's had work done (eye lift, cheek implants, subtle face lift, breast implants, etc.) and as usual, looks good. SJP may not be anyone's idea of a beauty queen but she is going to be well dressed and expertly cosmetically enhanced for the rest of her life.

SJP is better looking than most people, and in no way can compared to the average public. You people are just jealous of her and her success. There is something about her you don't like, but none of you can admit it, so you focus on her looks instead.

GoodPlasticSurgery.com
Oh boy I just caught this and have to laugh I don't have anything against SJP (we are around the same age). I also don't have anything against anyone having cosmetic surgery if they feel they really need it and do their research, but in her afters she doesn't look all that fresh (JMO), which I kinda mentioned before. To me she is like a younger Barbara Streisand type. She is attractive but she is not beautiful in the classic sense. Some can retain that more youthful look and I don't think she is one of them. I acknowledged I thought she had a decent figure in her heyday and I never commented on her personality. I don't dislike her but I was never in love with her. Are you a family member of hers? (JK)

Believe me I've gotten my fair share of attention and have many times over been told I look younger than my chron age. Physical beauty does not last forever and we all start to look a little deader in the eyes. I don't even normally comment on threads with these kinds of titles. Sorry to have upset you.

P.S. the part where you quoted me didn't show up when I quoted you.

Last edited by gold*dust1; 12-24-2009 at 12:43 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities