Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 11:54 AM

399 posts, read 705,465 times

Advertisements

Kate Middleton is pregnant with their first Child!

Congrats to them!

Duchess Kate is pregnant with first child - TODAY News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2012, 12:15 PM

6,126 posts, read 10,113,000 times
Yay! I love them. I think she is so gorgeous and classy.

Old 12-03-2012, 02:29 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,802,064 times
Congrats!!! Hope she has no problems and a healthy baby

Keeping her in my thoughts: http://health.yahoo.net/news/s/ap/ex...s-hospitalized

Last edited by PippySkiddles; 12-03-2012 at 03:05 PM..

Old 12-03-2012, 05:26 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,544,430 times
Yeah, two young people's reproductive organs work and another drain on the tax payers of the UK will soon be born. Maybe the kid will break from tradition and actually get a productive career to earn his or her own living instead of living off the backs of taxpayers.

Old 12-03-2012, 06:22 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,380,609 times
She seems to be quite ill. She is so thin. I hope she will be okay. They seem to be in love. Happy for them.

Old 12-03-2012, 06:27 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,148,408 times
I think it would be awful to be under so much pressure to breed. It would make me feel like it was my only value as a human being. Frankly, I don't know how she stands it. The money I guess.

20yrsinBranson

Old 12-03-2012, 07:03 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,544,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
I think it would be awful to be under so much pressure to breed. It would make me feel like it was my only value as a human being. Frankly, I don't know how she stands it. The money I guess.

20yrsinBranson
It's not about the money,...it's about a manure load of money and not ever having to work in a job ever again, free healthcare, free personal security, free room and board in a mansion, free trips to exotic locations, and the free stuff just keeps rolling along.

Old 12-04-2012, 05:16 AM

393 posts, read 1,203,048 times
I just hope she doesn't wear tight clothing as she gets larger. It's such an unattractive trend.
And please, no references to her "baby bump". Ugh.

Old 12-04-2012, 01:05 PM

13,026 posts, read 24,636,683 times
I am an avowed "republican" ( in the British sense) but I wish her and William all the best. I do feel sorry for them truth be told, the media is already going on overdrive because of yesterday's announcement and trying to have a modicum of privacy during her pregnancy and raising their child will be an uphill battle.

They seem genuinely suited to each other ( unlike Charles and Diana) and genuinely in love and though I personally wish the institution of the Monarchy was brought down to an end I still think they are human beings entitled to privacy and a modicum of respect ( when they deserve it - Kate's behaviour has so far been beyond reproach IMO - Harry has not ).

I cannot imagine why any woman would want to marry into the Royal Family, it must be a living hell. Constant scrutiny and the never ending beady eye of the tabloid press trying to own you and a public hungry for any bits of tittle tattle and vapid "news". It must be like being in a Goldfish Bowl, all be it a gilded one. Those photos of Kate topless on private property during a private holiday with her husband were despicable. She is a human being, not an animal to be hunted for salacious photos and to fulfill the prurient interest of a shallow public obsessed with celebrities.

People need to look up to them as being superhuman and somehow "special". They are at the end of the day just like us and have the right to happiness and privacy we all are entitled to. I wish people would stop treating the Royals like soap stars.

This is 2012 and Royalty is an archaic outdated concept. That said all the best to both of them and may the press and the public strop treating like public property. And hopefully Kate will not suffer from this extreme morning sickness for much longer because that too must be hell.

NB: She is no a Princess but a Duchess.

Old 12-04-2012, 01:08 PM

18,478 posts, read 31,656,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
It's not about the money,...it's about a manure load of money and not ever having to work in a job ever again, free healthcare, free personal security, free room and board in a mansion, free trips to exotic locations, and the free stuff just keeps rolling along.
LOVE IT.

I don't get into all this King and Queen crap, because that's what I think it is, crap......

big deal, so they are having a baby, just like a billion other couples.

no one would have given either of them a second look it it were not for their status.
he is ugly, she is average.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities