Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 01:23 PM

1,434 posts, read 3,921,089 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazyn View Post
that's really my only explanation......he argues like my girlfriend does.... Blow them away with nonsensical pseudo logic and hope they just give up lol

+1, *Like*, and all the other social-media upvotes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2011, 01:49 PM

2,182 posts, read 5,435,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron1999 View Post
I just don't see the logic in arguing past a certain point.
I see you doing it quite well

Quote:
Neither of us are going to budge, we'll have to agree to disagree, and move on.
I'm ok with that, I just wish you weren't so incredibly oblivious to the fact that your points literally make no sense. Again, I'll say it very, very slowly for you.

No
One
Said
That
Changing
The
Definition
Of
The
Term
"4G"
Meant
That
Networks
Changed
In
Speed
In
Any
Way

Firstly, your argument is based on fictitious nonsense, and secondly, it's amazing you continue to defend it!

Quote:
But, you are correct about one thing. Both of you did come back with alot of nonsensical pseudo logic. I can't deny that!
Yeah, I'm the nonsensical one here.

Quote:
Maybe someday someone, somewhere, will change the definition of my "truck" so that it matches a "ferrari". That way I can sell it as a sports car.
That was MY POINT! I just said, and I quote:

Quote:
Look......we understand that words don't make things go fast. We got that. No one EVER said that calling something a name makes it faster or slower. If it did, I'd call myself Superman and rule the world.

You are now using my own arguments against me! This is exactly how the woman wins all of our arguments!

Old 07-18-2011, 01:51 PM

468 posts, read 1,541,040 times
Quote:
I see you doing it quite well

I'm ok with that, I just wish you weren't so incredibly oblivious to the fact that your points literally make no sense. Again, I'll say it very, very slowly for you.

No
One
Said
That
Changing
The
Definition
Of
The
Term
"4G"
Meant
That
Networks
Changed
In
Speed
In
Any
Way

Firstly, your argument is based on fictitious nonsense, and secondly, it's amazing you continue to defend it!

Yeah, I'm the nonsensical one here.

That was MY POINT! I just said, and I quote:

You are now using my own arguments against me! This is exactly how the woman wins all of our arguments!

LOL.

If you want to argue with me then I'll keep arguing with you. I have no problem with that.

But, if you want to move on, as I do, then we'll just have to disagree with each other and leave it at that.

Your call, Big Guy.

Old 07-18-2011, 01:59 PM

1,434 posts, read 3,921,089 times
Quote:
If you want to argue with me then I'll keep arguing with you. I have no problem with that.
You aren't "arguing" so much as "embarrassing yourself by continuously insisting that the sky is, in fact, checkered".

The ITU calls LTE, WiMax, and HSPA+ 4G. You say they aren't 4G. Since the ITU defines 4G and you don't, you are wrong. What part of this are you having trouble understanding?

Old 07-18-2011, 03:25 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,124,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floor9 View Post
You aren't "arguing" so much as "embarrassing yourself by continuously insisting that the sky is, in fact, checkered".

The ITU calls LTE, WiMax, and HSPA+ 4G. You say they aren't 4G. Since the ITU defines 4G and you don't, you are wrong. What part of this are you having trouble understanding?
Shhh... maybe in his world he defines what 4G is. Don't spoil his acid trip. That stuff's expensive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones