U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2011, 06:18 AM

119 posts, read 260,002 times

Advertisements

Last week I picked up a LG 800G touch screen phone with triple minutes for life from Tracfone. Although this phone is not a true smart phone (I call it a semi smart phone) it is a vast improvement in the Tracfone line!. The web browser is much faster and of better quality than any of their previous phone models. The screen is easy to see even in bright sun light, Mine works on the Verizon network at least here in my area. I have been a Trac Phone customer for years and I like being able to control my phone costs. The new Triple minutes they have on this phone makes this a easy choice for saving me money!.(The LG 800G will do apps as well.) If you want the triple minutes though you MUST buy this phone directly from the Tracfone web sight. This phone is also available in the retail market but only gives you double minutes. The phone cost me $49.99 total! and NO CONTRACT my triple minute cost is $0.06 per minute this can vary depending on the minute card you decide to buy. Check it out if you are in to the pre paid phone thing with nation wide coverage!.

Last edited by cheesecurd; 11-08-2011 at 07:09 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones