Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 10:37 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,134,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lije Baley View Post
But I already have to deal with my computers at home and don't want to have to deal with another one "out there".....and I'm usually out there to get away for awhile from what's in the house! I just want to make/receive phone calls - anything else is just a bonus to me.
It's really one of those things where you don't know what you're missing until you have it. Why not give it a shot before you decide? Try it out for a couple years... if it's a no-go then drop it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2011, 10:29 AM

2,182 posts, read 5,437,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
It's really one of those things where you don't know what you're missing until you have it. Why not give it a shot before you decide? Try it out for a couple years... if it's a no-go then drop it?
They're one of "those" people - best to just let them play with their sticks and rocks

(just joking, I know someone's going to take that the wrong way)

Old 12-18-2011, 08:12 PM

1,434 posts, read 3,922,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazyn View Post
(just joking, I know someone's going to take that the wrong way)
There's always that one guy (who comes into a thread about smartphones and brags about not having one, then gets upset when people point out how rude that is).

Old 12-19-2011, 03:24 PM

2,182 posts, read 5,437,430 times
lols

Old 12-20-2011, 05:44 AM

5,346 posts, read 9,854,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lije Baley View Post
Man am I glad I just have a "regular" cellphone and no plans to buy anything better - so much less stress....and money!
You can't imagine how nice it is to be able to read and send emails, take and send photos, locate businesses and phone numbers, get directions, and so many other things. Try it and you will never go back to a regular cell phone.

Old 12-20-2011, 05:55 AM

43,279 posts, read 77,092,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by missik999 View Post
You can't imagine how nice it is to be able to read and send emails, take and send photos, locate businesses and phone numbers, get directions, and so many other things. Try it and you will never go back to a regular cell phone.
Right.

Despite the "Cell Phone" name, you are more accurately talking about a small computer.

In addition, one which also has mobile phone capabilities.

Old 05-28-2012, 09:58 PM

2 posts, read 1,927 times
hi , im facing a problem with my sony experia mini, it tries to respond but cant, for example, if i try to open the phonebook or music player or a website, it work but only for a split second, then constantly vibarates

Old 06-04-2012, 10:10 AM

6,474 posts, read 10,343,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majahed View Post
hi , im facing a problem with my sony experia mini, it tries to respond but cant, for example, if i try to open the phonebook or music player or a website, it work but only for a split second, then constantly vibarates
Any chance you either dropped the phone or did it come in contact with moisture? Sounds like phone damage and not a "virus". How long have you had the phone? If you are still in warranty, that might be your best solution to the problem. Good luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones