U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2008, 10:27 PM

4 posts, read 10,954 times

Advertisements

Has anyone heard any updated information on the progress of Daniel Island's planned Town Square project? I haven't seen anything since this press release over a year ago:

http://www.hillpartnersinc.com/downl..._Island_NR.pdf

Are they still planning to go through with it and if so, what stores have signed on?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2008, 09:28 AM

153 posts, read 733,522 times
I believe this development is still in the planning stages. The developers want the shopping center to be the upscale mall in the Charleston area, and the stores they wish to attract are ones like Neiman Marcus and Nordstroms. Restaurants like PF Changs and Cheesecake Factory are also being considered.

Old 02-20-2008, 09:54 AM

2,223 posts, read 4,636,556 times
OH for the love of God, please bring the Cheesecake Factory!!!!

Old 02-20-2008, 11:39 AM

153 posts, read 733,522 times
Indeed...bring them on.

A little offtopic, has anybody heard if Ruth's Chris is still a reality in Chas or if their plans have been stalled? The one up here in Cola just opened up, but Chas was also supposed to get one...I believe the franchise was looking for a suitable location. If it doesn't get built now, I suggest they consider building it when this town center is completed.

Old 02-22-2008, 05:32 PM

186 posts, read 543,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokrplr View Post
OH for the love of God, please bring the Cheesecake Factory!!!!

LOL,LOL,LOL..............pokrplr you crack me up........lemon drop martinis at the CF are my absolute favorite..........when we move down I'm buying you one for sure!

Old 02-23-2008, 09:22 AM

2,223 posts, read 4,636,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomony View Post
LOL,LOL,LOL..............pokrplr you crack me up........lemon drop martinis at the CF are my absolute favorite..........when we move down I'm buying you one for sure!

HA! Glad I crack u up...I seem to have the same affect with the wife EXCEPT she wants to, CRACK-ME-UP

the lemon drop(s) though, i will take u up on!

NY Sarcasm & A Southern Wife...hmmmm...We go together like Peanut butter & Grits...

Old 02-24-2008, 01:26 PM

186 posts, read 543,061 times
So, thats how you,ve managed to blend in so easily, married a southern gal! I'm afraid the DH and I will stick out like sore thumbs, we're on LI now but originated from Greenpoint and the Bronx! We go together like Kielbasa and Lasagna

Old 02-24-2008, 05:26 PM

899 posts, read 3,307,629 times
The Bronx is considered on the Southern shore of NYC. You can see the same Atlantic Ocean from Coney Island.
Just say you were "BORN IN THE SOUTH" and then mutter (shore of ny).

I'm sure you'll both "blend" ala My Cousin Vinny.
jim
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area