Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 01:40 PM

1,889 posts, read 5,431,020 times

Advertisements

Thanks for the update. I loved the community when I was showing property there and was sad to hear things weren't going well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2009, 11:20 PM

1 posts, read 1,579 times
In response to the Boyle Plantation face lift, yes, there has been major work. We (I live there) were assessed $2,000 dollars over a seven month period in order to finish the round abouts and landscape the same. However, this neighborhoods potential is sinking fast due to the HOA and ARB, who I am sure are the ones posting and bragging about the improvements. This community was once planned to be a quiet getaway of sorts, with no more than 52 homes, with the smallest lot I think, coming in at over 2 acres. With such big lots, and the quiet country living, you would think that there would be a bit of "live and let live" within the confines of a gate. No, PLEASE, review the covenants and amendments for this neighborhood. I think we are to ask permission to check our mail and water our grass.

Old 07-06-2009, 11:29 AM

1 posts, read 1,524 times
What a beautiful neighborhood! I love living here, the neighbors are very friendly, I have no problems watering my lawn or getting my mail. I love the members of the HOA and ARB they are friendly and want the best for every homeowner. The only problems that some of the neighbors have with the HOA and the ARB are the ones that think that they are above everyone else and refuse to follow the covenants and restrictions. They feel that it is their home and they can do what ever they please. When you spend over $500,000 for a home, you want to look at nicely landscaped yards and that is the job of the ARB, to make sure that happens. GOOD JOB ARB!!!

Old 07-06-2009, 08:24 PM

5 posts, read 7,352 times
There have always been negative comments about Boyle Plantation's condition and appearence. Thanks to the HOA Board, AR Board and the majority of the homeowners, there has been a dramatic turnaround. Thanks to all who are positive about this community!

Old 07-07-2009, 06:15 AM

459 posts, read 1,642,583 times
Hmmm. Seems like Boyle Plantation HOA has some issues to work out offline.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area