Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2017, 04:30 PM

10,073 posts, read 7,754,937 times

Advertisements

I'm looking for unique fun stocking stuffers. There used to be a store in Summerville called Main Street Samples and it had the best stocking stuffers but of course they are no longer in business.

I thought maybe I'd go to Tomlinsons but does anyone know of another place to check out?

One year I went to Cracker Barrell to get some unique candy but anywhere else I'm not thinking of?

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2017, 05:08 PM

727 posts, read 715,039 times
Tomlinson's at your own risk. I find myself in there from time to time but leave wondering, why? The majority of the employees are so rude! I start getting turned off by all the scolding signs at the door, then either get ignored, or barked at by the people who work there. Unfortunately, they do have good gifts.....

Anyway, maybe Palmetto Moon?

I would probably go to the market, but you asked for Summerville.

Old 12-18-2017, 05:19 PM

10,073 posts, read 7,754,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSJSAS View Post
Tomlinson's at your own risk. I find myself in there from time to time but leave wondering, why? The majority of the employees are so rude! I start getting turned off by all the scolding signs at the door, then either get ignored, or barked at by the people who work there. Unfortunately, they do have good gifts.....

Anyway, maybe Palmetto Moon?

I would probably go to the market, but you asked for Summerville.
Thanks. Great Idea about Palmetto Moon. Another one I had forgotten about is Tuesday Morning. I love Tuesday Morning.

I only find myself going to Tomlinson's at least once around Christmas.

I love the gifts at the market, just a bit far to drive and I suspect the traffic is crazy this time of year. It's bad enough getting around in Summerville. lol It took me 45 minutes to get home (around 5 Points) from town the other evening. It's getting crazy.

Thanks again for the suggestions.

Old 12-18-2017, 05:59 PM

727 posts, read 715,039 times
You're welcome, and right about the traffic being worse lately! We live on the Dorchester Rd. end of Summerville and went to the UPS terminal the other day at an "off" time. I think it took more than 30 minutes. I expect Azalea area to be busy, but this time it started in downtown Summerville and never let up.

This place looks interesting: https://www.fourgreenfieldsgallery.com/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area