Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2018, 11:03 PM

624 posts, read 692,583 times

Advertisements

Can't wait for the mugshot of this winner..

Police respond to shooting at Azalea Square | WCIV
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2018, 11:37 PM

6,476 posts, read 6,448,365 times
Did this really need its own thread? Sounds like two people got in an isolated argument in the parking lot and one got shot in the leg. The thread title makes it sound like an Aurora situation.

Old 02-04-2018, 04:02 AM

9,613 posts, read 6,946,692 times
It’s in own thread because it’s Summerville and not North Charleston. People shooting each other isn’t typically expected in a suburban shopping center parking lot.

Old 02-04-2018, 05:51 AM

1,815 posts, read 3,639,987 times
Why not,,,,they do it in N.Chas and Mt.Plastic.......

Old 02-04-2018, 08:21 AM

1,815 posts, read 3,639,987 times
I wish everybody would carry a gun,,,,this would stop for sure

Old 02-04-2018, 08:35 AM

2,000 posts, read 1,865,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandrew5 View Post
Did this really need its own thread? Sounds like two people got in an isolated argument in the parking lot and one got shot in the leg. The thread title makes it sound like an Aurora situation.
I agree. 2 people that knew each other and one shot thr other. End of story. Happens all the time. If all was reported this thread will be filled up with those types of incidents

Old 02-04-2018, 10:12 AM

6,476 posts, read 6,448,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy100 View Post
It’s in own thread because it’s Summerville and not North Charleston. People shooting each other isn’t typically expected in a suburban shopping center parking lot.
Oh give me a break. Wasn't there a shooting at Bees Ferry Publix not too long ago? And wasn't a man shot at I'On in Mount Pleasant? Both were isolated incidents just like this one. None of these needed their own thread. Stop being paranoid, the metro is not cotton candy outside of North Charleston.

Old 02-04-2018, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Oh give me a break. Wasn't there a shooting at Bees Ferry Publix not too long ago? And wasn't a man shot at I'On in Mount Pleasant? Both were isolated incidents just like this one. None of these needed their own thread. Stop being paranoid, the metro is not cotton candy outside of North Charleston.
Those were out of the ordinary which is why they were their own threads.

Old 02-04-2018, 11:04 AM

624 posts, read 692,583 times
Quote:
Did this really need its own thread?
Sure. It seems any member of this forum can start a thread, so I decided to make one.

Old 02-04-2018, 11:32 AM

Quote:
None of them needed their own thread. It's not effecting anybody today. It's a different story if it was a tragedy and the theater was closed down and cable news was camping outside. You can go see Jumanji today and everything will be fine. Threads like this make it seem like the metro should be in a state of panic. Crime rates are better today than what they used to be.

Man I wish I could live in your world.
I don’t know why there was a thread on cats and dogs acclimating to Charleston, but somebody thought it was worthwhile.
If somebody is in a state of panic because of a shooting somewhere that’s their business. The Sawmill guy is now holed up in Daniel Island fearing for his life, so now that’s one less car adding traffic everywhere else.

When there was a murder in Celebration FL (Disney’s “Daniel Island”), it made world news: Murder and suicide in Celebration, the perfect town built by Disney - Telegraph
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area