Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Charleston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-25-2008, 07:13 PM

3 posts, read 9,457 times

Advertisements

Trying to find the best cell phone service to go with for the Charleston area. We will most likely try to find a place to live outside of the city on the 79 north side, like in Clendenin area. Right now leaning towards Sprint and Verizon. Any help would be appreciated
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2008, 07:47 PM

3,106 posts, read 7,374,458 times
I live in the Chas area. I don't know anyone who has Sprint - not saying no one in Chas does but ...

I have AT&T and really like it. I figure Verizon would also be a good bet.

Not sure what you are looking for as far as the area where you want to live, cost of homes, etc. However, Clendenin probably would not be at the top of my list. I'd probably lean more toward Elkview.

Old 12-25-2008, 08:20 PM

3 posts, read 9,457 times
Thank you, after looking at a few other reviews AT&T is looking pretty good.
As for housing we are in the dark, we are moving in from Morgantown and just want to live on the morgantown side of the city. I am willing to drive a half hour or so to my office in the city.

Old 12-27-2008, 03:31 PM

3,106 posts, read 7,374,458 times
I can understand being on the MoTown side if you plan to travel that way much. We go to Canaan a lot and are moving to Chas - looking forward to cutting off 20-30 min travel time from where we live.

You probably should come down and drive around if you have not already. Then we can give you better and more informed answers to any specific questions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Charleston