Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2007, 09:46 AM

14 posts, read 37,189 times

Advertisements

Hi all! Been reading through the forums for months now, not to many post as others have usually covered the questions we've had! Myself and my wife will be in the area this fall and looking very forward to it, even if the move itself will be a headache! LOL

Anyway.. just wanted to say HI and welcome any comments or thoughts on Cornelius and the neighborhood in general!

One quick question! My wife is a vegetarian and during our visit last year we went around to most regular grocery stores and the veggie selection was, well, lacking. Can anyone recommend a good market in the area with a great selection? And are there farmers markets in the area? I have to believe there would be and hoping they will be around most of the year. Here in NH the growing season is short so not to many around.

Thanks everyone! Enjoy SUMMER!! (yes.. in NH summer is a HUGE deal for me!)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2007, 10:36 AM

1,384 posts, read 1,914,420 times
I don't eat a lot of meat and would not call the veggie selection in any of the Cornelius Harris Teeters "lacking". Go to the one at Jetton Village as it is the largest.

There is also a farmers market in Huntersville, veggie stand/store at the corner of 73 and Beatties Ford, and multiple farmers markets in Charlotte.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte