Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 06:17 PM

1,384 posts, read 1,912,051 times

Advertisements

Congratualtions, LKN tv (TW Cable channel 9) on making everyone in Lake Norman look like a bunch of drunk redneck losers.

LKNtv - Lake Norman TV - The Lake Norman Lifestyle Show

Anyone else see this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2007, 06:20 PM

Haha, I am watching this now....some shirtless douche named Matt who is drunk as snot is babbling on. I can't believe this embarrassment.

Old 06-28-2007, 06:34 PM

4,300 posts, read 14,951,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmway View Post
Congratualtions, LKN tv (TW Cable channel 9) on making everyone in Lake Norman look like a bunch of drunk redneck losers.

LKNtv - Lake Norman TV - The Lake Norman Lifestyle Show

Anyone else see this?

Hey that was me on the pontoon.......just joking.....Looked like my Mrytle beach weekend

Old 06-28-2007, 07:53 PM

5 posts, read 17,097 times
Actually I watched it tonight and saw alot of people I know, I thought it was great, funny and well done! It was entertaining which is probably their goal. Knowing what goes on out on the lake and around town, I think they probably did a heck of a job editing out stuff. If you've ever seen beach town type tv shows etc you'd know this show is mild compared to that, Kudos to LKNTV for something original and fun, sure beats just pictures.

Old 06-29-2007, 12:32 PM

Ha, oops sorry to offend your friends! I am trying to look at it as though I was a newcomer...I'd be thinking LKN was full of young crazy drunkards.

I actually saw my hairstylist at the very end hahahahaha!

Old 06-29-2007, 03:37 PM

876 posts, read 3,792,173 times
www.myspace.com/lkntv

Old 06-29-2007, 06:20 PM

4,300 posts, read 14,951,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmway View Post
Ha, oops sorry to offend your friends! I am trying to look at it as though I was a newcomer...I'd be thinking LKN was full of young crazy drunkards.

I actually saw my hairstylist at the very end hahahahaha!
You saw the one that did my hair?

Old 06-30-2007, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaxMan View Post
Just looks like bunch of people having a good time to me. Nothing wrong with that.
Um, on the broadcast version shown on cable TV it is complete with drunk people talking about how successful and rich they are. DORKS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena View Post
You saw the one that did my hair?
Haha, yes! I love her to death, but I know she hangs out at the Rudder and Double Door a lot.

Old 06-30-2007, 12:23 PM

I live in LKN, and this is a family area too and there are single young professionals such as myself up here who don't like the area being portrayed as a redneck drinking haven. It does not mean I am "trying to feel better about myself." Good god. People watching this in other places would be embarrassed FOR us. I would not send a DVD of the show to my family or friends to show them where I live, that's for sure. Let's agree to disagree.

Old 06-30-2007, 12:33 PM

5 posts, read 17,097 times
Actually most of the people out on the lake are boat owners and young professionals, having fun and letting loose on the weekends, just because you don't do that doesn't mean others would think poorly of it. There's always someone who has to *****, complain and whine and ruin good things for others. UNREAL nobody is forcing anyone to watch it, and I dont think it portrays anyone in a bad way. Really grow up, it's a great show, and entertaining, and shows LKN people having fun.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte