Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2012, 08:51 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,225,222 times

Advertisements

I need to replace the flexible ductwork in one of my smaller rentals. I'm not happy with HVAC companies that I've used in the past. I'd like to find someone, licensed or not, to simply replace the ducts. Someone that is reliable & ethical. I'd prefer a small local company. I've been very happy in the past with these smaller companies, whether for electrical, plumbing, etc. (I wish Jeff Johnston Pest Control did ductwork! LOL).

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2012, 06:11 AM

120 posts, read 236,854 times
From your user ID you appear to be in the Gastonia area. Before we sold our house there a couple of years ago we replaced the entire HVAC system including the duct work. On the recommendation of several neighbors we used Tommy Bynum of Belmont and were very happy with his work and price.

Old 07-12-2012, 07:15 AM

467 posts, read 1,496,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMtn View Post
I need to replace the flexible ductwork in one of my smaller rentals. I'm not happy with HVAC companies that I've used in the past. I'd like to find someone, licensed or not, to simply replace the ducts. Someone that is reliable & ethical. I'd prefer a small local company. I've been very happy in the past with these smaller companies, whether for electrical, plumbing, etc. (I wish Jeff Johnston Pest Control did ductwork! LOL).

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.
I have someone that I highly recommend that I use for my rentals. Cheap, honest, fast... pm me if you still need someone.

Old 07-12-2012, 07:28 AM

I live in River Hills. My rental that needs ducts is located near I-485 in NW Charlotte. Thanks for the info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rather B Cruisin View Post
From your user ID you appear to be in the Gastonia area. Before we sold our house there a couple of years ago we replaced the entire HVAC system including the duct work. On the recommendation of several neighbors we used Tommy Bynum of Belmont and were very happy with his work and price.

Old 07-13-2012, 02:47 PM

35,879 posts, read 77,498,031 times
I would really appreciate any recommendations, too. I think some ductwork under my house needs replacing. Thank you for any leads! I am in S. Charlotte.

Old 07-15-2012, 11:10 PM

847 posts, read 1,351,707 times
I am not sure if they travel that far if you are indeed in Gastonia but Race City Air in Mooresville has a wonderful reputation and they are a small company just like you are looking for.

Old 07-16-2012, 03:51 PM

I dont think anyone posting in this thread has mentioned being in Gastonia. My rental, where I need the service, is in Charlotte off I-485

Quote:
Originally Posted by wevie View Post
I am not sure if they travel that far if you are indeed in Gastonia but Race City Air in Mooresville has a wonderful reputation and they are a small company just like you are looking for.

Old 07-17-2012, 09:37 PM

847 posts, read 1,351,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMtn View Post
I dont think anyone posting in this thread has mentioned being in Gastonia. My rental, where I need the service, is in Charlotte off I-485

Quote:
From your user ID you appear to be in the Gastonia area.
Anyway, give Race City Air a call. Like I said, they have a great reputation in the Mooresville area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte