Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 07:55 PM

834 posts, read 1,019,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCharlotte View Post
I have a way that GUARANTEES you will win the Powerball. I'm not kidding. You will absolutely win and chance and odds has nothing to do with it. Since you are so smart in this area you know it's possible.

BUT it does kill me when you see that guy they call every time the pot is big because he's won more than a couple of times. He always says not to use quick pick. That's his #1 thing.

Thing is, those ping pong balls have idea whether you did quick or not just like they have no idea how that "lucky" store is lucky and therefore will hit again.
There are thirty-five balls in one spinning barrel, and fifty something for the optional number. It's elementary school math..

You can't do advantages based around differences with printed number weight because all the variables. The scratch offs are also kind of idiotic to play.

One person gets instant wealth, millions play till death because it's remotely possible..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2013, 08:24 PM

8,402 posts, read 24,251,778 times
You posted this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJJT View Post
Buy by odds not by winnings.. You'll at the very least cover your investments into any lottery doing this..

People who constantly lose on big number games are convinced I'm clueless, yet I win every time I buy <10 tickets..
...then posted twice that the lottery is a fool's game...
Quote:
There are thirty-five balls in one spinning barrel, and fifty something for the optional number. It's elementary school math..

You can't do advantages based around differences with printed number weight because all the variables. The scratch offs are also kind of idiotic to play.

One person gets instant wealth, millions play till death because it's remotely possible..
Quote:
Powerball is two spinning barrels with ping pong balls. There is no software or physics hack, this includes ink weight based probability..

You win literally by chance or increasing odds through big lists of extended plays. Which neither is worth the time and money considering the overall odd..

If you want easy money through gambling, card games are the closest things to intelligent..
...so I guess I'm

Old 05-21-2013, 11:10 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,772,567 times
Quote:

I method is for Powerball and it can't lose. Like you said, simple math. But not sure it's taught at the 5th grade level.

Old 05-22-2013, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmaxnc View Post
You posted this...
...then posted twice that the lottery is a fool's game...

...so I guess I'm
It's intriguing. I know it's stupid addiction but the odds around instant wealth are at least fun to analyze. I would go play blackjack before I did any lottery though..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCharlotte View Post
I method is for Powerball and it can't lose. Like you said, simple math. But not sure it's taught at the 5th grade level.
Whatever grade division is taught in American schools. It is in the first 3 years in primaries outside of America. I know it's at most 6th though.

Old 05-22-2013, 10:29 PM

3,183 posts, read 7,212,259 times
Friend I dont think too many folks who patronize the ballantyne community play such games. It is like looking for a fine french restaurant to have "roma rocket" on its dinner minus. This area of sophistication, education, and society is not where people wanting to play "hit the jack pot,and super sweepstakes "

Old 05-22-2013, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crestliner View Post
Friend I dont think too many folks who patronize the ballantyne community play such games. It is like looking for a fine french restaurant to have "roma rocket" on its dinner minus. This area of sophistication, education, and society is not where people wanting to play "hit the jack pot,and super sweepstakes "
Yeah they should boast culture based off some over-indulgent tourist attraction experience in a country they know nothing about.. Instead of exercising free will with finances they earned..

Old 05-23-2013, 09:36 AM

527 posts, read 920,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crestliner View Post
Ouch!!!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of: