Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2013, 05:18 PM

31 posts, read 57,310 times

Advertisements

Hello,

I am looking to build in Huntersville. I have very specific needs and the builder ZL Metz is able to fulfill what I am looking for. They have a few lots available in Tanners Creek right by the townhome area. They were originally going to build townhomes on these lots, but changed to one-family houses instead.

I have been renting in Highland Creek for the past two years, and don't really explore much.

How is Tanners Creek in terms of crime and safety? (Beatties Ford can be sketchy)

Does anyone know if home prices are generally on a rising trend?

Would you buy in Tanners Creek?

Thank you!

(Yes, I did a search but most of the results are threads from several years ago, and things can change in that time)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2013, 05:42 AM

31 posts, read 57,310 times
Just a bump... any opinions at all out there? :-)

Old 09-03-2013, 01:07 PM

300 posts, read 763,652 times
Default Tanners Creek

I saw this posting from CD last year, did not know if you saw this. When we looking for home 5 years ago we decided we wanted to be closer to Huntersville. We ended buying home off gilead road closer to exit 23. Here is posting below from CD member I found about Tanners Creek.

02-02-2012, 01:33 PM

jcatona

I live in Tanners Creek and have been here for 6 years, Very quiet neighborhood, the people are very friendly and very Dog Friendly. The pool is wonderful, the HS is now under good control and the parking problem has been eliminated! Police patrol the neighborhood on a regular basis and We have never had any problems at all. The houses have come down in value in 6 years (but everywhere has) Its a clean and safe neighborhood to raise kids. Its close to everything without the traffic problems of living downtown.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte