Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2014, 09:14 AM

27 posts, read 57,248 times

Advertisements

Hello!
My name is Nise and I have a great interest in the religion and practice of Voodoo. I've done my research and know that movie and television portrayals of voodoo are almost completely false and that its more about creating a closer bond with your(my) ancestors and the earth overall. I am a young college student who would very much like to apprentice with a voodoo Priestess (or priest) who shares the same love of life and the earth and helping others. I am so eager to learn and truly believe that I can positively benefit from this knowledge. I am not interested in revenge or any selfish purposes or motives. I just want to learn more and possibly become a priestess myself one day who can positively help others in a more substantial way.

This is a serious inquiry and I am looking for individuals who are serious about this as well.
Please keep the unnecessary and/or judgmental comments to yourself, I will NOT respond to them.

If you want to talk more I am definitely open to meeting up and talking more , and then you can make the decision yourself of if I am worthy to take on as an apprentice.

Hope to Hear from You Soon.
Nise
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte