Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2007, 02:32 AM

40 posts, read 88,534 times

Advertisements

Anyone been there? How's the food?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2007, 07:06 PM

1,669 posts, read 6,382,585 times
Food was superb. This is not for the person who likes the mom and pop restaurant--definitely for those who have a great palate and appreciate high end service. I'm 6 months new to Charlotte and still getting around the high end establishments. I ate there 2 weeks ago and the food was very pleasing. We had the sizzling oysters and lobster dumpling for appertizers; it tasted fantastic. My palate was pleased from the smell alone, eating it only proved better. For the main entree we ordered chilean sea bass and sea scallops. Both my friend visiting from NY and I was pleased with the food. The service that night was not the best. The waiter was not the knowledgeable about the menu and had trouble pronouncing words on the menu. It only alerted me that he himself was probably new. Overall our service was an 8 on a scale of 10 for overall experience. I was just pleased GW Fins is not a steakhouse--Charlotte is loaded with them. Give it a try.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte