U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2008, 06:34 PM

2 posts, read 5,542 times

Advertisements

Can anyone give me any inforamtion on the blackstone communtiy in the wesley chapel area.?????
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2008, 06:53 PM

1,435 posts, read 5,343,823 times
Shea was the builder, they closed out the last few very early in 2007.

Good builder with a solid reputation in the area. All positives on the neighborhood from what I have heard.

They have another community still being built right down the road called Hollister that is all brick with larger lots. Also not too far away is Barrington another community with new inventory available.

Old 03-27-2008, 04:34 PM

6,778 posts, read 12,303,368 times
I live in Blackstone. It's a nice neighborhood. What kind of info are you looking for?

Old 03-27-2008, 05:08 PM

518 posts, read 1,635,263 times
I have seen listings within this area, Wesley Chapel. You seem to get more land, which is nice. Are there many stores around? parks? How about stay at home moms? Is there a good activity program for kid in this neighborhood? Such as Halloween parades or Easter egg hunts? I not sure if this development is large enough to justify this but if not, what other ones in this area may have such amenities?

Old 03-27-2008, 05:40 PM

6,778 posts, read 12,303,368 times
There's a Harris Teeter, CVS, and Walgreens about a quarter mile away. The subdivision has a pool, tennis courts, walking trail, and play area for children. There are lots of kids in the neighborhood (I spent over $100 on Halloween candy and almost ran out) and stay at home moms too. No easter egg hunt/parades that I'm aware of, but there are more than 90 homes in the subdivision. We have a wooded acre lot.

Hope this helps!

Old 07-24-2010, 06:19 AM

8 posts, read 18,459 times
Does anyone know what they are building next to the Blackstone community? Across from Target? The neighborhood looks lovely - we are considering buying a house. Is Wesley Chapel Elem any good? It has good ratings.

Old 07-24-2010, 08:58 AM

149 posts, read 493,322 times
Wesley Chapel Elementary is excellent! It's an old building, not very pretty, but the principal and teachers are wonderful. I have one child still there, and one who "graduated' 5th grade last year. We were very satisfied with their education, and just as important, how they were treated at the school. The environment is so caring and fun for the kids, I've never seen another school quite like it. My daughter was reading in K, and loves math, so they are doing something right!

As far as what is going into the clearing next to Blackstone, I've heard everything from a movie theater complex to a Wesley Chapel Town Hall!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte