Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2006, 10:47 PM

11 posts, read 121,726 times

Advertisements

especially around or close to Lawyers Road or JW Clay?
also do any of these stores you can shop online at and then come pick up the order?
I am from NJ and DH (who is very busy) is in Charlotte working so I was trying to find (online grocery stores around the area of those 2 streets, that I can "shop" online for his food)

please let me know
thanks
Marina
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2006, 07:43 AM

45,218 posts, read 100,489,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyrina View Post
especially around or close to Lawyers Road or JW Clay?
also do any of these stores you can shop online at and then come pick up the order?
I am from NJ and DH (who is very busy) is in Charlotte working so I was trying to find (online grocery stores around the area of those 2 streets, that I can "shop" online for his food)

please let me know
thanks
Marina

Lawyers Rd and J Clay aren't anywhere near each other. Do you want grocery stores for both locations anyway? The only grocery store I know doing online ordering is Harris Teeter. I would suggest going to their website to learn more

Old 11-06-2006, 08:54 PM

13 posts, read 54,360 times
You can online order at Lowes Foods as well and pick it up. They bring it out to your car.
There is also a place called "my girlfriends Kitchen". It is not a grocery store. But you can order meals that are put together fresh and than frozen. You have to defrost the meal a day ahead and than just follow the directions. You will have to actually cook the food. But you don't have to cut anything. I take advantage of them and loving it. I don't have to search for recepie, go shopping, think of something new to cook or cut anything. It is also affordable. I still get fresh home cooked meals and it only takes a little time to throw the ingredients in a pot. Did I say I am loving it? Check it out. Since your husband doesn't have a lot of time this might be a good alternative to eating out. www.mygirlfriendskitchen.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte