Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2007, 11:25 PM

7 posts, read 13,389 times

Advertisements

Hey all,

Has anybody had any experiences with / heard anything about Randolph Park Apartments and / or Strawberry Hill Apartments? Both of these look nice but we're trying to get as much feedback as possible. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Oglej

Last edited by oglej; 11-21-2007 at 11:26 PM.. Reason: Spelling error
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2007, 09:06 AM

35,879 posts, read 77,529,774 times
Default Have experience w/ Strawberry Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by oglej View Post
Hey all,

Has anybody had any experiences with / heard anything about Randolph Park Apartments and / or Strawberry Hill Apartments? Both of these look nice but we're trying to get as much feedback as possible. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Oglej
We rented for six months at Strawberry Hill b/f we sold our house out of state. We were very pleased w/ management and w/ the safety of the units as well as location and cost. That has been several years ago, so perhaps someone else will have more recent experience. However, we were very pleased. Good luck!

Old 11-26-2007, 06:31 AM

1,808 posts, read 6,498,662 times
I currently live in Strawberry Hill and so far, so good! Please feel free to DM me if you have specific questions.

Old 11-26-2007, 12:25 PM

870 posts, read 3,529,983 times
Also lived in Strawberry Hill for 6 months before purchasing our home. Short commute to uptown, walk to the Strawberry Hill Shopping Center (a drug store, cleaners, a Fresh Market, some descent restaurants, and a bank) and only a few miles to South Park area.
We lived next to the pool which was great. Had a 3 bedroom townhouse with plenty of room for 4 people (3 adults and 1 infant). At the time, we lived next door to a couple of the former Hornet's players and one race car driver (while his house was being built).

Old 07-10-2009, 11:30 AM

161 posts, read 464,947 times
Default Randolph Park

I use to live in NC in Randolph Park Apts., I had a one bedroom and had no complaints. The staff is very nice. Jamie, the Property Manager is great, Dave, one of the maintenance men is very nice and most of the people who live there have been around many years. I would recommend it. I lived there two years ago. I don't how much it's changed since but when I was there it was very nice. Good luck and tell Jamie Nancy said hello from Apt. #5.

Old 07-10-2009, 12:05 PM

314 posts, read 1,183,084 times
OMG...I lived in Randolph Park Apartments, too. *In 1977!* Mine was a one bedroom and had the spiral staircase which led up to a loft that was a bedroom, bath and walk-in closet. Kitchen had a Jenn-Air Range and the fridge had icemakers. Nearly unheard of in 1977! There was an entire wall of glass in the living room...actually was 2 stories tall, and it looked out over a patio area. Really beautiful apartment!

I'm really surprised those apartments still exist as rentals and with the same name. I sincerely hope the apartments are as nice as when I lived there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of: