Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 08:57 PM

117 posts, read 385,810 times

Advertisements

Anyone hear work for Carolinas Health Systems? I saw some admin jobs on there tonight and I'm looking for feedback. Is it hard to get in? Do you have to know somebody that knows somebody?? Just wondering....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2008, 07:23 AM

Anyone??? Speak now or forever hold your peace!

Old 02-28-2008, 08:14 AM

111 posts, read 165,340 times
I have worked for them in the past. I know people who work for them and love it. I can try to answer your questions. No, it was not hard for me to get in the system.

Old 02-28-2008, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjb113072 View Post
I have worked for them in the past. I know people who work for them and love it. I can try to answer your questions. No, it was not hard for me to get in the system.
Thanks. Were you doing admin work? Or nursing etc? Thanks for replying to me!

Old 02-28-2008, 08:40 AM

No, I was not doing admin type stuff. God bless those who do (in any hosp).

Old 02-28-2008, 08:45 PM

743 posts, read 2,242,462 times
I got my position through a temp to perm placement agency. I have applied many times online but never heard back. I wonder if they just get that many resumes or it they really look at the apps posted online. You may want to call there, sometimes you will get a nice person that will help you out.

Old 02-28-2008, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by md to nc View Post
I got my position through a temp to perm placement agency. I have applied many times online but never heard back. I wonder if they just get that many resumes or it they really look at the apps posted online. You may want to call there, sometimes you will get a nice person that will help you out.
Thanks! Do you recall what temp agency it was? I submitted my profile online but it does not allow you to apply for specific positions. That part sucks!

Old 02-29-2008, 08:54 AM

U know, sometimes with hospitals I find that you have to be very aggressive. When I applied at presby, I waited and called and waited and waited and called, etc. Then finally I got tired of that. I called again (haha) and asked for the name of the head of HR (you could probably find on the internet now). Then I called back the next day and asked for her, left her a message that I have been trying to get a job, or even a call back for months, but no one would return my call. I knew they were desp in need of people in my profession, I could not figure it out. Two hours later, I got a call, the next day was my interview, started working the next.

Old 02-29-2008, 11:40 AM

429 posts, read 730,153 times
Try calling HR and asking who the human resource person is in charge of applicants for that specific job, you should be given a name of someone to contact. Speak directly to them and ask that they submit your resume to the dept. head or nurse mgr. for review.

Old 02-29-2008, 12:05 PM

743 posts, read 2,242,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaleighBound View Post
Thanks! Do you recall what temp agency it was? I submitted my profile online but it does not allow you to apply for specific positions. That part sucks!
Yes it was Premier Healthcare Resources on Elm Lane in Ballantyne. Michelle was who I worked with. She use to be with Morgan Resources at the time I started working for them and then she moved there. Check with her, she is great. With Presby, I had no problem at all getting my position there. That is who I currently work for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte