Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 09:05 AM
rvs rvs started this thread

13 posts, read 48,093 times

Advertisements

I would like to get some info about westport homes?? I also need suggestions as to Indian Trail Communities and the area as such.. How r the schools in the district and also the cost of living?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2006, 12:12 PM

7,937 posts, read 20,379,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvs View Post
I would like to get some info about westport homes?? I also need suggestions as to Indian Trail Communities and the area as such.. How r the schools in the district and also the cost of living?
We too are looking in Union County from NJ...Originally from NY also, go to
WWW.GREATSCHOOLS.NET
that will give you everything u need....Where in NY are u from? if you need assistance with the site pls let me know as this is how I gathered all my information..we are starting to look in Weddington, Marvin and Waxhaw...

Good Luck to you
Staci

Old 12-07-2006, 08:30 PM

1,895 posts, read 6,169,105 times
There are so many choices in the Indian Trail area -- were you looking at Crismark?

There are some other nice subdivisions in Indian Trail -- depending on where subdivision is schools can be Hemby Bridge, Indian Trail, Porter Ridge and Shiloh elementaries. Shiloh is a year-round school.

You can also check out http://www.ncreportcards.org/src/ for school info. Let me know if I can help

Old 12-07-2006, 08:40 PM

60 posts, read 126,828 times
we are having a home built in Indian Trail by westport homes . Its half way built . So far they seem to be doing a good job .

Old 12-08-2006, 07:40 AM

Default Indian Trail

Yes i was looking at Crismark taking into the factor that it is close to 485 and also the school;s assigned to them were good.. I need to know abt that as well abt the other communities in Indian Trail. I appreciate ur suggestions.

Old 12-14-2006, 10:16 AM
ADR

171 posts, read 518,236 times
I am getting ready to close on a Westport Home in Crismark. I love the area and the neighborhood seems really nice.

As far as Westport, so far so good. I researched them on the internet and I could not find anything negative. There rating with the Charlotte better business bureau was good. Really there is no way of knowing for sure but so far you seem to egt alot for your money with Westport compared with other builders and communities.

Old 12-14-2006, 04:34 PM

218 posts, read 253,796 times
Quote:
2 Words: LAKE PARK! No wesport, but GREAT community!

The Porter Ridge schools are the most desirable from my experience.

Last edited by Charlotte ePro; 12-14-2006 at 04:35 PM.. Reason: westport clarification

Old 12-15-2006, 07:24 AM

Thank You ADR for the feedback and am building with westport in crismark community.. Thank you charlotte epro for the suggestions and feedback.

Old 12-15-2006, 01:06 PM
ADR

171 posts, read 518,236 times
Quote:
Thank You ADR for the feedback and am building with westport in crismark community.. Thank you charlotte epro for the suggestions and feedback.

So you are buiding in Crismark with Westport too?

Old 12-17-2006, 06:30 AM

293 posts, read 958,975 times
We just recently moved into our Westport home in Indian Trail. We are very pleased with our home and have no major complaints. Of course with any builder, you'll have some minor adjustments. From our experience, they did a nice quality job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte