U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2006, 08:13 PM

8 posts, read 52,140 times

Advertisements

We are trying to get a little feedback on the community/neighbors, etc..Our home should be completed there in just about 5 months..Our several trips there have really been positive experiences and want to get the sccop from the locals...Thanks for the help and info!! Wendy
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2006, 06:24 AM

1,435 posts, read 5,519,363 times
Wendy,

I'm from the area and work in the business..

Taylor Glen is a great community and the builder is pretty darn good as well. I have sold many homes there and have had nothing but good experiences from start to finish. My clients (the most important) have also relayed there positive feedback after the close and on down the road.

The Bonterra boys are actually from Union County themselves.

Great choice!

Old 01-02-2007, 07:55 PM

1 posts, read 3,823 times
Default Welcome

Well in April we will be here a year. So far nothing but good things. Everyone is friendly and close-knit, but will also let you be if you prefer.
My parents are in the community but more in the back. We are up front....I fell in love with the pond and knew I had to have it as part of my back yard.
They are pretty strict on the by-laws, which makes it good I think, because it makes it a clean and safe community!!
It was a big change from southern california, but we love it!! And the schools are so close which is a major plus!!

Old 01-02-2007, 09:22 PM

414 posts, read 1,325,322 times
I checked out taylor glenn. Very nice and I believe the builder is local and does a nice job. Its was a little more than I wanted to spend but its very nice and the pond is awesome a very nice touch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte