Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2008, 08:05 PM

142 posts, read 411,922 times

Advertisements

After a wonderful weekend in Charlotte we have narrowed our apartment search to two complexes. I was wondering if anyone knew more details about them.

Providence Park
Marquis at Carmel Commons

Marquis is more in our price range but I LOVE providence park! Any suggestions??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2008, 07:03 AM

55 posts, read 161,189 times
We just signed with Marquis and move in about a little over a week. It was nice enough and we like the fact that we were able to get an attached garage in our price range. We also looked at a Providence Court, not sure if that is the same. It was on Providence Court Lane. That may not be who you are referring to, but if it is, the remodeled units were very nice but we heard some things that slightly deterred us. If you need any more info DM me and I will pass on what I know. Good Luck!!

Old 04-24-2008, 08:09 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,721,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auditor View Post
We just signed with Marquis and move in about a little over a week. It was nice enough and we like the fact that we were able to get an attached garage in our price range. We also looked at a Providence Court, not sure if that is the same. It was on Providence Court Lane. That may not be who you are referring to, but if it is, the remodeled units were very nice but we heard some things that slightly deterred us. If you need any more info DM me and I will pass on what I know. Good Luck!!
Just so people will know, Providence Park and Providence Court are NOT the same place. What you heard about Providence Court is worth sharing, but for our op Providence Park is a very nice place

Old 04-24-2008, 08:32 AM

142 posts, read 411,922 times
ha! ya I did NOT like providence court! but I LOVE phase II of providence park! but we liked marquis for the same reason!! an attached garage! and you can keep the grill in there since there is a 10 ft rule! Which model did you choose? we like the B5 and apparently the rates in November when we are moving will be 100 dollars less! due to no one wanting to move during this time

Old 04-24-2008, 10:01 AM

55 posts, read 161,189 times
Thanks Loves, I didn't think they were the same but wanted to offer the info in a DM in case they were. There seem to be a lot of Providence apts there in CLT.

OP, you stumped me on the model, I know the unit # but not 100% on the model. I think it is the B2 off the top of my head. It is like 1,130 square feet on the second floor. I had to take the only 2BR that was going to come open on the date I needed one. Luckily they had one. I bet the rates are better at that time of year due to lower traffic. Some complexes offered us lower rates (like $100 lower) to do an 8 month rather than 6 due to the maturity date. Good luck with the search!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte