U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 09:00 AM

46 posts, read 107,113 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Well, I posted a link. Maybe others can find links that are helpful?
And thats what should have been done from the very beginning. Either respond to the poster's question or dont respond at all. No need to insult.
Rate this post positively

Old 05-16-2008, 09:02 AM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,551 posts, read 9,724,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivymw2002 View Post
And thats what should have been done from the very beginning. Either respond to the poster's question or dont respond at all. No need to insult.

If it passed muster with the mods then I'm sure all of the responses were a-okay.

Old 05-16-2008, 09:07 AM

35,883 posts, read 71,730,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjcutie View Post
You people are funny (aka Charlotte KKK members), you really don't have anything else better than HATE on my little thread. If you don't have the info I need, mind your business and keep it moving.....
Uh, you guys who think any of us have been rude . . . I think the above comment didn't do much to make everyone feel real helpful.

If I find more links I will post them, but TJ went a bit over the line w/ that comment. Methinks????

Old 05-16-2008, 09:09 AM

35,883 posts, read 71,730,023 times
Women of Color Networking and Friendship Circle (Charlotte, NC) - Meetup.com

Old 05-16-2008, 10:06 AM

31 posts, read 98,841 times
Thanks to you all for the suggestions, and hopefully you Haters can mellow out some, I just think that people in this country are so racially tense that they are really to pounce on any innocent bystander. Don't twist my words and turn this into something that it is not.

Old 05-16-2008, 10:39 AM

22,974 posts, read 61,939,801 times
MODERATOR NOTE:

This is a copied thread from the FAQ section I strongly advise those who seem to think they can have their own way on this private forum read the Terms of Service. Terms of Service - City-Data Forum

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

We really appreciate those of you who take the time to report inappropriate posts, particularly advertising, spam, and personal attacks, those who create Flame wars.
For those of you who don't know about this feature, it is a way to notify all the moderators that something has been posted that goes against the forum rules. You just click on the red triangle in the offending post.

We will investigate it any may take action or not but it will be put under our radar to watch.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________
Be civil, no personal attacks, flaming, or insults. We may attack ideas (politely) but we do not attack the speaker of the idea. Be careful with your words, there is a point where being direct crosses a line into blunt, in-your-face hostility. Please, report bad posts instead of engaging in flame wars on the boards

Our opinions on a location or issue are just that, opinions. Highly subjective.
Personal preferences. Quirks, even. Leave wiggle room for dialogue, others may not see things the same as you, or been there as long as you, and any one of us can be wrong.
Pouncing on someone you disagree with runs contrary to the spirit of this board and its members.

We are here to help each other. Thank you to all who have contributed to this thread

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of: